A Mortal Who Defeated a God

Jihyo's POV

(after writing almost 200k words (actually 170k words in the other book). It's the first time that I'm gonna use this.)

I woke up as I quickly opened my eyes, and I saw a little, young child in front of my eyes.

She had tears running down her cheeks, holding a metal rod, gritting her teeth.

"What happened?" I thought as I held my aching head and started recalling what happened before I collapsed.

I started cursing my father as I looked at the young child again.

I could tell that she's very angry at me.

She couldn't revive her parents because she was too young and it was a good thing.

I slowly sat up and groaned a little because my body was still in pain.

She was holding the rod very tight, she was ready to attack me.

"You monster!" She screamed at the top of her lungs as she swung the metal rod at me.

It hit me but I didn't flinched or feel anything, it didn't hurt.

But I somehow felt different, strange, unusual.

"You know you can't hurt me, right?" I said to her.

"You killed mommy and daddy!" The child shouted as she continued to attack me endlessly. "I want them back!"

"You want to see them? Okay then." I smirked and stood up as I lifted her up by her neck.

She held my wrists, then I felt very uncomfortable.

I couldn't breath, I felt like my head was going to explode in no time.

But I didn't care, I wanted to kill the kid.

My grip on her neck got tighter as I felt like someone was squeezing my neck.

I saw the child's face and her eyes were turning red as I feel like I was about to pass out.

And that was it, I finally let go of her as I couldn't handle the suffocation I felt.

You fell on the floor, coughing and crying.

"Da-amn you, father. What d-did you do to-o me?" I asked as I tried to gasp for some air.

"It's simple, my child. I put a curse on you. You hurt the kid and you'll hurt yourself. physically and mentally." My father answered.

I laughed at his words, I thought of something to remove the curse.

"You know that I can read your mind, right? Calling me a brute because I didn't put a curse on you after you started killing mortals billions of years ago? My daughter, there's hundreds of billions of gods in this universe alone." He said.

"That's why I called you that, father. You saw me killing many mortals and yet you didn't take action." I laughed.

"That's why I'm doing it now-"

"For what, Father!? In what reason!?" I shouted as I punched the floor, leaving a crack on it.

"You'll find the answer soon, my daughter." He said.

"Damn it!" I shouted as I punched the floor.

Then I looked at the kid who was also crying.

His words were repeating in my mind as if there was a technology that could do torture your head. She was feeling anger and sorrow and so was I, It was getting me annoyed.