Chapter 9

3rd pov

Sasuke was "talking" with Suigetsu, but mostly the light bluenette
talking about Karin being annoying (i don't hate Karin she's just annoying,my opinion) and the Uchiha crearly not listening just zoning out or thinking about someone.
It was like this for a good 5 min until somebody wrapped his hand around Sasukes waist and put his head on the others shoulder.
The ravenette was about to punch them and send them to hell he saw a very familiar blonde hair making him calm again.

Naruto? What's wrong? Sasuke asked playing with the Uzumakis hair.

Meanwhile Suigetsu was looking shocked and confused at the same time.

Sasuke who's he and why you let him so close to you? You never let anyone this close to you expect your brother.

He's Uzumaki Naruto.You probably never saw him cause he's not in your class and he's new. The Uchiha said ignoring the last sentence of the question.

Okay... but you di-

Look at the time you have to go don't you. Sasuke cut Suigetsu off.

Shit, you're right see ya around. The blue haired boy said running away.

"Phew, It was close. Now what wrong he's gone now you can answer."

Hmm...It's nothing. Naruto mumbled holding him even tighter if that's possible.

Naruto... I can't breath please let me go.

The blonde still didn't said anything just lightened his grip on Sasuke.

"Well, this can work too..."

Sasuke pov

When are you gonna let me go? Some people are giving us weird stares. I questioned.

Never and I don't give a fuck. Naruto said annoyed.

Okay, I'll leave you alone now. I said in defeat.

We were walking in the cafeteria cause we don't have an early class and spotted Sakura.

"Hey Sakura."

Oh, hey Sasuke and.... She greeted us well tried to.

Naruto. I finished her sentence.

Okay now I got it. And what's up with you two. She asked.

"This.. Umm.... I don't know,he was like this when we met today.
He's really clingy today. He don't let me go when we were walking earlier we almost tripped beacause of this."

Hmm... I think it's cute and you two look like a couple. Sakura said fangirling.

" What? No way we are friend."

Are you suree.. Sakura said giving a smirk.

" Yes, I'm. Now if you exuse us the bell is gonna ring soon so we have to go. See you later."

Okay, Bye. She said waving at us with a smile on her face.

It's gonna be a nightmare getting to our lockers with him like this i just hope we'll not trip or something like earlier. I mumbled to myself.

Kakashi pov

I was talking to Iruka-sensei about school stuff and dropping some flirting here and there. It gave me joy when i saw his face getting red.
When the bell rang the student came or rushed to the classroom. I was ready to start the teaching as Iruka walked out of the room.
When he closed the door I spotted Sasuke on Narutos lap.

Sasuke please get off Narutos lap and sit on your own chair. I said
grabbing most of the student attention and turning to the two boys.

I tried to get off of him but I can't. Sasuke said detending himself.

I sighed not really have any energy for them.

"Naruto please let go Sasuke."

He didn't said anything and didn't move an inch. I sighed again.

"Fine then detention for both of you after school."

What? I didn't even done anything. Sasuke stated.

I don't care. I said annoyence in my tone.

"Now I'll start my teaching that I wanted to start 10 minutes ago."

3rd pov

School has ended half an hour ago. Some of the students gone home, some of them still in school cause of club activites or some ptoject assigment that a group of peole has to do, but two boys we know are sitting in detention. A lot of teachers send them to detention cause of a certain blonde dind't let go a boy called Sasuke.

Okay soo, when do you plan to let me go? The ravenette asked.

Not anytime soon. Naruto said.

Sasuke was sitting on Narutos lap shocked. Why you ask? Well this was the first time he spoke normally today. Latly today he just mumbled or whispered.

"You fucking answered me normally today!"

"Yeah, and what about it?"

Okay so can you tell me what wrong? You just held me all day. You didn't even speak to anyone expect me and you even got us in detention. The younger Uchiha complained.

Even tho Sasuke didn't minded being held by the blonde.

"It's true but I don't felt and feel really great today and you give me comfort."

When Naruto said that the Uchiha face turned a light shade of red.

Well,it's just the two of us right now you and me so do you feel like telling me what's wrong? The ravenette said his tone softening. (that word even exist?Help)

I can tell you, so...

Yahoo!

It's Novel the author and a cliffhanger yattaaa.

I hope these chapters are not boring and I hope it's enjoyable.
I'm sorry it was a late update but I had to rewrite half of this shit cause i didn't liked it and its takes me a lot of time to be done.
But if you find any mistakes please tell me and i'll try to correct it.
Have a nice day, night or afternoon see ya later.

Word count:928