𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2

Start from the beginning

"We are going to pay a witch a little visit." she came to a halt once we reached a small bar called Rousseau's. Cute name.

"You know what." she turns around, facing me. "Let's have a little fun. Are you up for scaring a witch?" she smirks.

"Whatever way gets Elijah back." I harshly spoke. I wasn't exactly in the mood for Rebekah's dramatic ways.

Although I and Rebekah were merely a few years apart in age, there was always a tremendous difference in maturity between us both. Rebekah may be over a thousand years old, but she still has the physical brain of an eighteen-year-old girl, who wishes to live her fairytale life.

"Ugh, the time in that coffin has made you more boring than Finn," she grumbled, slightly stomping her foot. "Please, for me." she pouted.

Rolling my eyes, I vamp sped inside of the almost empty bar. Making a whooshing noise behind me. The Girl - who I assume is the witch - immediately stopped cleaning the table when I slammed the back door shut. She cautiously started walking around. "Hello?"

"Seriously, Marcel? Trying to scare me? I had nothing to do with the attack on your guys last night!" she shouted out.

If a vampires heart could beat, my heart would of definitely stopped beating at the name she mentioned.

Rebekah had failed to mention the boy I raised as a son, is alive.

The day Niklaus brought Marcel into our care, I became a second mother to him. Obviously, I'd never replace the hole in his heart that his biological mother left the day she died, but I tried my hardest to raise him in the way a mother would.

While I filled a part of his heart, he filled a part of mine. I finally got my chance to have a child call me their mother. Although Elijah craved the joy of raising a family of his own, he once again put his brother's redemption before himself.

Rebekah appeared next to me, completely oblivious to the shock that was evident on my face. The witch picked up a knife that laid nearby. The blonde latched onto my arm and sped us towards the witch. I quickly caught onto the knife the girl raised towards us. "Sophie Deveraux. My brother, Elijah, told me about you. Know who I am?" Rebekah questioned.

"Yeah, I know." Sophie gulped.

"Then you know we need to talk." I calmly spoke, pushing myself in front of Rebekah. I found that speaking calmer frightened the predator more than shouting. Sophie nervously nods her head, leading us towards New Orleans cemetery.

————

The entire journey here I was deadly silent. I was raging on the inside, and I knew bringing up my issue with Rebekah would cause even more issues. I had eighty-four year's worth of locked up anger, and Rebekah casually forgetting to mention that Marcel was alive just fuelled it more.

Sophie was currently leading us through the cemetery. I'd trusted very few witches in my lifetime, and this Sophie girl was definitely not making the list. Rebekah had kindly informed me on the way here, that Sophie's sister was the one to perform the test to see if Hayley was pregnant. Why would a witch do such a thing unless they had an ulterior motive?

"So, if I had to guess, knowing Klaus's history, Elijah has a dagger in his chest. It's a magical object, you're a witch. Do a locator spell, locate the dagger, locate Elijah." I rolled my eyes at Rebekah's words. What made her believe a New Orleans witch would help? If the new lot are anything like their ancestors, then they won't do anything out of the goodness of their hearts.