"U okay bin?" Y/n questioned, looking back at the screens of the computer. Changbin stood silent, staring at the systems soullessly. "Changbin?"

"..."

"Binnie!"

The older male flinched, tearing his eyes away from the screen to y/n. "You okay? You seem to have... Thoughts" She repeated, twirling around in the chair. Changbin however, shook his head and completely denied the fact. Y/n was amazingly skilled in reading people, and that didn't go unnoticed by the older rapper. Suspecting y/n might get knowledge of his reason for the long face, Changbin stood to his feet, ready to dash outside.

Oh boi, wrong move. Faster than a train, y/n had grabbed his hand and pulled him back inside. Locking the studio door, she crossed her arms. "Ok buddy, explanation, now" The dark lover was no longer strong, pouring down his thoughts about people's bad comments.

Seated on the couch, the two silently stared at the production equipment. "I can't believe I let them get to me" Breathed out Changbin, breaking the silence and finally understanding he had acted weak. "It's an okay idiot. Many people aren't what they look like" Y/n added, turning to look at the older male. "Whoever said you look bad, haven't looked at themselves in a mirror to see how much of a bitch they are"

Changbin smiled at her words, a radiant shade of red spreading to his face and ears. "You're awesome, why do you think I became a producer here huh? Because only JYP has 3rancha. I've seen your old performances and boi- I was shaking!" The praises were genuine, and so was the obvious blush on Changbin's face. He wanted y/n to stop before he squeal or worse, cry. But a part of him was shamelessly enjoying her praises and getting ready to tease her about it the next day.

"Jeez- I like you" finally blurted out y/n. The room was silent for a second, before Changbin jumped up from the couch, staring at the female producer in shock. "You like me?!" The flustered girl nodded in defeat.

"Why?" The question was an actual doubt for the male rapper, while it didn't have any meaning for y/n. "Why not? I mean- you're nice, you're t-talented and... cute? I don't know-know" The younger girl was having trouble speaking, unlike a moment ago.

Changbin grinned from ear to ear, biting his tongue and blinking his eyes like photo shutters. "Oh, God! I can't believe it! You like me!" He exclaimed out with a wide smile. Y/n brought her brows together, unable to decipher the idol's reaction. She had thought the male would be acting awkward, not abnormal.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Ending his little moment of joy, Changbin stood a little closer to y/n, who was also standing by now. "It means I like you too" Blank, that's what she felt. Was she hearing stuff? Was she dreaming? No fucker, it's reality. "It's okay though- Chan Hyung will help us keep it a secret. The dating ban can fuck itself" Changbin said out loud, confidence bursting inside him like a waterfall.

"W-what? Dating?" Y/n mumbled, finding the situation unbelievable. "Oh well- I guess the confession was lame but. I've liked you since day one and the guys also tease me a lot about it... Um so... Y/n, will you go out with me?" By this time, both the dark lovers were red, forgetting to breathe long ago.

Y/n was never a person to be this open, at least not with strangers. But Changbin was different, he was special and unique in his way and y/n loved him for that. For being himself, the Seo Changbin she fell in love with.

"I will Binnie"

Yelling silent cheers and beating up the air with his fist, Changbin grinned. He didn't know when he became this bold, but the next second, he had pulled you close, pressing his lips to yours. (Fun fact: This is the author's first-ever kiss scene) Although the kiss didn't last long, Changbin still felt the cherry lip balm on his lips, the warmth and softness unbearably addicting.

Pulling away, the two locked eyes for a second, before y/n turned away and ripped her bag off from Changbin's. "I-i- I'll get going then! Bye!" She exclaimed, face red as she threw open the door. She didn't expect a kiss from him, nor did she know it was the author's first kiss scene too.

However outside, stood two smiling faces of Jisung and Chan. "You dating ma mate?" Although y/n heard the question, she pushed away from the Australian and rushed past the pool of staff and trainees.

"Look who's blushing!" Shouted Jisung, looking smug as he thought of ways for teasing the older member. "I can't believe, you guys are finally dating," BangChan said, patting the rapper's shoulder in pride. However, much to his rambling teammates, Changbin's eyes were still locked to the way you had left, a soft smile etched his facial features.

"Damn, your girl is aggressive-ish" Jisung's voice pulled the older out of his trance. Turning to the side to see Jisung was holding up his bag. The front side of it was ripped open, the other side probably sticking on to y/n's bag.

"Well she does love black"

"You mean dak"

"ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ"