Chapter Three - To Kill a Mocking Girl

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"You're allowed to have and opinion on this" Em said she stopped and turned around.

"You want my opinion ? I say we hold off and not remember her till we know for sure she's not still here." Han voiced her real thought to us

"What?" "What are you talking about" we asked her

"You think she's still alive?" Em wondered

"Hanna, they found her body." Spencer added as I looped my arm through hers.

"Stop, i'm officially scared. Can we just not-?" Han cut my twin off

"You know what? You asked for my opinion. I don't think she's really gone." She turned and walked off

"We went to her funeral!" Spence exclaimed as we continued to follow our blonde best friend.

"Yeah and when we left, we got a text from her." Han retorted raising her hands to make a point as we continued on our way to the shed.

"It wasn't her someone is messing with us." Em insisted and be trudge through deal leaves and vines. I wish for this trip to be over already.

"How do you know? And what about all those nasty messages. I mean how does this 'A' person know stuff only Ali knew."Hanna made a fair point even though I was refusing to believe she was actually back.

"Okay this conversation is giving me a hive." Ari commented

"This whole conversation is annoying me full stop." i grunted. I'm pretty sure I had better things to be doing than dragon up the past in the middle of nowhere, even if it was with my best friends. I'm not sure what those better things were but they were better than this.

"Spencer have you gotten anymore messages?" Em questioned

"Haven't you?" Spencer came back at her

"I have" i sighed admitting to it. This probably was the best time to go into this part of the conversation but it's not like we've been great with conventional.

"What? When?" I was about to reply when we heard a branch snap. My mouth closed from answering.

"What was that? Did you hear that?" Em asked

"Yes I heard that i'm standing right next to you." Ari and I retorted.

"Hello is anyone out there?" Han called

"It's probably a rabbit." Spencer rationalised.

"Hello?" Hanna tried again and I shook my head in amusement.

"It's a rabbit Hanna. It's not going to answer you." Spence replied

"Can we just get to the shed?" i breathed . There was another snap and rustling

"Okay that is defiantly not a rabbit. Someone's out there." Hanna voiced as i was officially creeped out by the entire thing as well as annoyed but mainly creeped out.

"Let's turn around" just as we did that our phones went off. I went to grab my phone and open the message.

"Heads up, BFFs. It's open season on liars and I'm hunting -A" i read out and looked around.

"Let's go." All of us made quick haste out of the woods and back to our respective cars.

--------------------------------

The next day we minus Mike were all at the cafe having breakfast I was reading this weeks book assignment 'To kill a Mockingbird' While Aria was talking about it with Dad.

"Well you pretty far into it." Dad stated

"Yeah, i've got like, sixty- some pages left and I don't want it to end. Erica's got far less than me." Ari replied acknowledging the man whore, willingly.

Pretty Little Liars - The Fifth Liarजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें