72.Stay at his house

Start from the beginning

Li Jiao frowned and said subconsciously.

"Why do I want to go to the imperial capital after graduating from university?"

She didn't say that she was going to work in the imperial capital.

The little girl asked such a question in a daze, which amused Zhang Jiu Ling, his thin lips were gently pulled up, and he brought a touch of inexplicable ruffian.

"Your husband is from the Imperial Capital, won't you go home with me?"

When he said this, he leaned slightly closer, his original handsome face looked deeper in the slightly gloomy environment. The corners of the mouth are smiling, there is a kind of careless frivolous, very attractive.

For a moment, Li Jiao's breathing was messed up, don't look at him, kowtow.

"What, what husband, I didn't say I want to marry you."

Really, she didn't even say that she was going to marry him.

"Then, who does Jiao Jiao want to marry?"

Li Jiao squeezed her neck and said, "Who, who said I must marry, I can't not marry forever."

"Oh, that's just right," Zhang Jiu Ling had more reason now, "Buy this house, I will always be with you in Nanshi."

"When Jiao Jiao wants to marry, we will return to the imperial capital."

Li Jiao's eyes widened slightly, anyway, she couldn't get through anyway, right?

Or she will go to the imperial capital with him, or he will buy a house and stay in Nanshi for a lifetime?

With that said, Zhang Jiu Ling really started to hold the phone again, as if looking through the phone for buying a house.

Li Jiao quickly grabbed his phone, hugged it in her arms, and urged.

"What kind of house to buy, go home first, you are so rich, wouldn't it be good to save more?"

Hearing this, Zhang Jiu Ling nodded again, echoing her.

"Okay, save more money and give Jiao Jiao a betrothal when that time comes."

Oh my god...

Li Jiao felt that Zhang Jiu Ling was a little bit stunned when he came back from the imperial capital. A person who was so cold and abstinent before can actually joke with her. Just now, he said that he wanted to marry her and save money to give her a gift. Up.

Is this still her former Zhang Jiu Ling who looked like the flower of Gaoling?

After returning to the imperial capital, who had his brainwashed, or dropped his bag?

Li Jiao didn’t know that although Zhang Jiu Ling only went back to the imperial capital, he was deeply affected by Zhang’s mother’s "disease". Just a few days at home, Zhang’s mother repeatedly chanted in front of him, "Find a girlfriend early," Get married early."

Later, when she learned that he had a girlfriend, Zhang's mother became even more excited. That night, she have been discussing the following matters with Dad Zhang.

"At that time, you have to invite relatives on both sides to get married, as well as relatives on the girl's side."

"I see, I would like to give some more gifts. Thank you for the girl who was blind and fell in love with our boy. Thank you for your parents-in-law. They were wronged and let a big ice cube son be the son-in-law."

"Furthermore, brat, you have money yourself. Look at where to buy a house, the Imperial Capital is also fine, and Nanshi is also fine."

"If the girl is reluctant to give up her parents, you can go there and buy a house, don't worry about me and your dad. Once you get married, we will travel and we will never cause you trouble."