Kazutora must've sensed me staring at him, he slightly turned his head and looked at me annoyingly, "What are you looking at?"

I quickly looked away from him and my eyes landed on Draken-kun and Inupi. "Inupi, have you ordered the carburetors yet?" Draken-kun asked. "Yes, it'll arrive tomorrow morning." said Inupi, sitting next to him.

They own a bike shop together.

"Takemichi-kun."

I heard someone call my name, when I turned my head, and saw who it was, I was a bit taken aback, seeing him alive.. He smiled at me and said, "The day has finally come, I know you can make it."

"Naoto!" I jumped off my chair and hugged him. "I'm so glad you're alive!" I said as I began crying again. I heard him let out a soft chuckle and said, "Well, as your trigger to your time traveling, if I'm gone you wouldn't even be able to return."

I sniffed and hugged him tighter, "Yeah..but still!"

He placed his hand on my back and said to me, "Mission complete, Takemichi-kun."

We let go of each other and watch Pah-chin's bride about to throw her bouquet. Almost everyone's attention were on her and the ladies waiting for the bride to throw the bouquet.

"We've reached the world where my sister is alive." said Naoto.

I smiled at his words but I can feel my smile immediately dropped when I felt like something—no, someone is missing. I turn to Chifuyu and Draken who's near me, "By the way, guys..where's Mikey?" I said, scratching my head as I look around. "And [first name]-chan?" I added.

Ever since I got here, I haven't seen any sign of them.

Draken and Chifuyu flashed me a genuine smile, "Mikey is currently managing a restaurant overseas." said Draken. "He really wanted to come today but he's busy and his work load held him back." Chifuyu explained.

I stared at them in amazement, "Wow, that's so cool!" then I thought of [first name]-chan.

"What about [first name]-chan?" I asked.

I noticed Chifuyu's happy smile turned into a sad one, Draken-kun's expression also changed. I immediately got nervous.

Why are they acting like that..?

Judging by their reactions, I can tell it saddened them when I mentioned [first name] I can feel my eyes widened in fear as I thought of something.

D-Don't tell me, she's..

she's..

"S-She's not here.." I said, almost in a whisper.

Chifuyu let out a heavy sigh, "Yeah." he sounded really sad. No..

I can feel tears began to form in my eyes again. [first name]-chan isn't here, which only means that—

She still ended up dead in this future?!

What did I do wrong in the past?!

"She's not here because of—" Draken-kun stopped when he looked at me, "Takemitchy? Why are you crying? Again?" he asked, sounding a little concerned. Chifuyu tilted his head as he stared at me weirdly. Hina went beside me, giving me a worried look as she rubs my back.