After party

Mulai dari awal

Ae crawled a bit up licking the path all the way till he reached the left nipple. He licked it and then started to suck the skin very harshly. Pete arched his back at the contact. Ae placed his hand over Pete gently pushing him back towards the mattress. Pete was moaning loudly as Ae played with his body. His member was already hard and leaking precum.

Ae then moved to abuse the other nipple. He continued to play with it the same way. His hands moving all over Pete's body as he sucked and licked the tit. The pink buds were already swollen from abuse but Ae continued to play with them.

Pete curled his toes, dragging them over the mattress as Ae played with his body. Ae's member was painfully hard and straining the clothes. He pulled back and hurriedly removed his trouser and briefs and threw them aside letting his hard member out.

He then removed Pete's clothes leaving him in his boxer. He then started to tease the waistband of Pete's boxer while he looked at the cute guy. Pete's face was turning red seeing the way Ae was looking at him. He turned his face trying to hide his blush and Ae clearly knew that he was shy. Without any further delay, Ae pulled off the last remains of clothes and tossed them away.

He then leaned forward, gradually moving towards Pete's face. He placed his fingers on Pete's chin turning his face so that he could see the beautiful eyes of the boy that lay underneath him. "Ae, stop looking at me like that." Pete complained in his soft voice. This voice itself was doing indescribable things to Ae.

Ae got closer to Pete's ear and whispered, "Why? Are you shy of me?" Pete was feeling so shy that he just wanted to hide somewhere. Ae then licked the ear and pulled the soft flesh. "Ummm... Ae... Not there... It tickles..." Pete said trying to pull Ae away from his ear.

But the young boy was really stubborn. He started to lick and suck the soft flesh over and over again. Pete closed his eyes as moans started to escape his lips. He was squirming at the touches making their lengths grind against each other.

Ae groaned as he felt his hot rod rubbing against Pete. He pulled back and smashed his lips against Pete as his hands traveled south grabbing Pete's butt cheeks. He started to knead them as his lips trailed to the neck.

He crawled down a little lower and then moved towards Pete's length. A shiver ran through Pete's body as Ae's breathe hit his hard length. Ae then licked the length form the base till the slit. He then took the whole length into his mouth and started to suck it.

Pete clutched the sheets as he felt the hot mouth wrapped around his hard member. He screamed Ae's name as his younger lover started to bob his head up and down. Ae moved his hands to play with the balls while he sucked Pete a little roughly.

Pete was threshing around as Ae kept pleasuring him. His hands finally landed on Ae's hair and he started to pull them with force as he was not able to control himself. Ae increased the pace while licking the length in between.

Pete's moans were echoing through the wall adding fuel to Ae's pride. Soon, he could feel the heat building up inside his stomach "Ae.... Ahhh... I am going to... come.." Pete tried to speak. It was really difficult for him to form a sentence as he was lost in ecstacy.

Ae continued his business and Pete came with a loud moan emptying all his load into Ae's mouth. His legs started to tremble as he reached his climax. Ae gulped it down and then moved back to look at Pete who was panting heavily while he lay on bed covered in sweat.

Ae moved towards his face and then brushed aside the fringes that were covering his eyes. For Ae, Pete looked more arousing in the current state. He leaned forward capturing Pete's lips while he extended his hand to get the lube and condom from the night stand.