Just look at Naoya.

Fushiguro sighs. Oh what the hell.. A hug would do no harm. He awkwardly joins in, ears turning red due to embarrassment.

Y/N chuckles,

"We'll miss you, Nobara."

"Satoru! We'll be off now!"

You say, voice echoing throughout the house. Only a day has passed since Yuki and Kugisaki's trip to Kyoto. You didn't have to worry too much about their safety since they're both strong ladies that are capable of protecting themselves.

"Okay ~! Have fun!"

You laugh at the response. He's currently trying to fix the hole Sukuna left when he took over Itadori's body. He may not show it, but he's a fast learner- you provided and chopped some wood for him, showed the hammer and nails you had, and as if he isn't someone who came from one of the most wealthy clans, Satoru can patch up holes.

You thought he's the type of person to ask for help since stuff like fixing houses isn't really what he does. He's more of a destroy things and deal with it later guy.

'Well.. That's what two years of being a normal man does to you.'

'Ah..?'

You watch as both Itadori and Fushiguro walk down the stairs.

'Has it already been two whole years? Time flies fast..'

It really does. Your heart flutters, warmth spreading through your chest- it definitely feels like it's been forever since you first met Satoru and aided his broken ankle. Living with him has made you less lonely, but you can't deny that your freedom has also been restricted.

No more drinking with Yuki.. No more night outs with Utahime.. No more gossiping with Nanami.. You wonder why you so easily and willingly let go of those- was it because the Satoru Gojo is someone valuable and is needed for the world to have balance? Or you did it not because of the Gojo in his name?

When he's around, your body feels as if it's been lit on fire. The burns would sometimes hurt, but nonetheless, it's a sensation you'll never get tired of.

"Amazing! Thank you, Miss Y/N!" Itadori twirls around, stars in his eyes, "We look amazing."

"Thanks for lending these to us.." Fushiguro says with a small blush on his face, fixing the cuff of his white polo. The only stylish thing he has ever owned is a Tanzen, so this is definitely new to him.

"You two look expensive. I'm glad my work has paid off!" You chuckles, hands on your hips as you scanned the boys' clothing.

'They.. They look so different and not plain.. Yuji has no taste whatsoever and Megumi just takes a shirt and says ah, whatever and he's alright.'

Like you, they wore something their style although nothing too flashy that it might attract other people's attention- of course, you matched their clothes with their aesthetics. Why dress up? Well, the three of you are going to deliver some orders!

'It might be a little risky..'

"Can you two pick these up?" you point at the bags on the ground that contained the newly tailored clothes you finished.

'.. But i have to see who recognizes Megumi. Sorry for using your son as bait, Toji.'

"Of course!"

"Sure."

You show them a smile, carrying your own load which is more lighter but contained the pieces you worked extra hard on. You place a free hand on the knob, opening it for both of the boys.

Itadori looks back at the house.

"Bye bye, Satoru!"