"Did something happen?" Chan asked as he thought his friend sounded strange at the moment.

It wasn't as if Minho could suddenly start talking about what happened with Jisung right in front of him. Plus, until now he thought that what happened was a dream. "No, nothing," he said rapidly as he panicked. "I'm gonna hang up now," He hung up on Chan as quickly as he said he would, not even letting Chan answer him.

Chan thought Minho sounded a bit worked up, that's why he wondered what the hell was going on. "Wai—" he began, but before he knew it Minho had hung up on him already.

Minho now simply stared at Jisung. "So that wasn't a dream?" he spoke quietly, not intending for Jisung to hear it.

Unfortunately, Jisung heard what he said and wondered what he was talking about. "A dream?" he wondered to himself. That sounded familiar.

Minho just stood there, astonished, wide eyed and mouth agape still. Did Jisung also think it was a dream? "Hey, Jisung,"

"Yes?" Jisung said quickly, as he was surprised that Minho suddenly called out to him.

Minho didn't really know what to do or say. He didn't want to lie. He didn't want to take advantage of the fact that Jisung also seemed to think it was a dream. He kissed Jisung. He wanted to kiss Jisung. "It wasn't a dream," But he also didn't want the two of them to be awkward with one another. Especially not now, when they had finally resolved things and got along again. "Anyway... You can forget I did that if you'd like," he said. "I'm sorry if I ruined everything again,"

Jisung felt really flustered. He had yet to wrap his mind around it. "Wait, wait, wait..." he began, confused. "If that really happened, then... it wouldn't be all on you though," he said, trying to gather some courage. "After all, two people are needed to make out with each other... You didn't make that decision alone," he said all in one breath. Though, if he was being honest, he felt a bit embarrassed.

A smile crept on Minho's face, a slight smirk underneath. He didn't expect Jisung to say something like that, but was he glad hearing it. He felt relieved. "I guess that's true," he said, still an apparent smirk on his face.

Jisung got a bit shy as he had said that. Minho's smirk didn't help him at all either. He softly nudged Minho's shoulder. "Stop looking at me like that!" he whined as he then averted his eyes downwards. "It's embarrassing," he added shyly.

"I find it cute," Minho simply said. "If you're like this, I could kiss you all over again,"

Jisung's face shot up in surprise, looking Minho in the eyes—his eyes wide. "I'm leaving," he said as he felt way too flustered.

Yet before he could turn around and walk away, Minho took Jisung's hand in his own. Jisung turned back around, looking Minho in the eye. "Yesterday you said that I'm the guy you like, right?" Minho asked, though he already knew the answer.

Jisung simply nodded his head as he said, "Yes," softly. There was no way out anyway. He had admitted it already, he can't pretend that he never said anything of the sort.

"Then... I don't think we should brush off the fact that we like each other and basically made out with each other," Minho said, going straight to the point. "I know I might not be the best choice, but... would you want to be my boyfriend?" Minho asked, struggling a bit to get the words out. "Damn, that sounds cringy," he whispered right after. He's not used to this kind of stuff at all. Jisung is the first person he ever asked after all.

Jisung still felt very shy, but even then a smile appeared on his face. He never imagined that sentence coming out of Minho's mouth. He was so incredibly happy. Things were moving so fast the past few days, his mind couldn't even keep up anymore. Though he would never let Minho escape ever again. He removed his hand from Minho's grip and moved forward as he swung both of his arms around Minho, hugging him intimately. "I would love to be your boyfriend, dumbass,"

Minho chuckled as he wrapped his arms around Jisung's waist and let his head rest on the boy's shoulder—as Jisung did as well.

Right now both boys just stood there in each others embrace, not planning on letting each other go anytime soon.

THE END.

[A/N]
Hello~~~ this will be it for this story.
Y'all may not be satisfied with the way I ended it and are probably thinking "Wait but what happens next??? Do the friends find out? What abt Jihna?? Jisung's parents? Minho's dad?"

I admit there are some plot holes. Maybe in 5 years I'll write a Chapter 40 with all of the plot holes resolved xD.

But honestly, I think this is the best way I can end it without dragging it out too much and add other unnecessary things.

I also wouldn't even know when to find the time, so this ending is the best I can do!<3
See it as a partly open ending, kind of. What happens next can be your imagination.

This will be my goodbye to you guys!! <3
Thank you for all of the support you've given me these past few years!! It really made me so happy! I love you guys!

Sadly, I won't be writing any new stories in the future. I hope you can enjoy the ones I've written up to now! Thank you so much again, I really appreciate you guys!

Good luck to you and what the future brings you!! <33

Goodbye~
Author-nim out~ ;)