Chapter 39

Minho's alarm went off. His eyes shot open immediately, being clearly awake. He sat upright straight away and scratched the back of his head. "Why did I dream about that..?" Minho wondered. In his experience dreams were supposed to be hidden desires, so did that mean he desired making out with Jisung? Of course he did, but he would never have the guts to do so.

He scratched his head in frustration and groaned as he yanked the sheets off of his body and got up immediately.

The whole morning he couldn't stop thinking about what he dreamed about. "Why so suddenly?" he thought to himself.

He was deep in thought while walking to school, looking at his feet this whole time. Until he reached the school gate. He now looked up instead of down, but right in front of him stood the one and only Han Jisung.

"M-morning," Minho said with a stutter—eyes wide. Shit.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jisung woke up about two hours before his alarm could set off. He had been awake the whole time, pondering, waiting for his alarm to take him out of his thoughts.

He hid his face behind his hands, even though no one could see him anyway.  He had been flustered ever since he woke up. He groaned, "Fuck... How can I look Minho in the eye when I dreamed about something like that?" he sighed, frustrated. "He doesn't only drive me crazy in real life, but also in my dreams..." Such a thing could never happen, right?

Then finally his alarm clock went off, snapping him out of it—only for a short period of time though.

He really dreaded going to school on this very day. He didn't want to face Minho, especially not with all of these thoughts roaming around.

Though, unfortunately for him, the first person he saw when reaching the school gate was Lee Minho himself. He averted his eyes, looking Minho in the eye. His eyes widened as his face became slightly red.

Jisung was lost in thought. "I can't ignore him anymore, can I? If I avoid him, I'm going to be back at square one. He'll think I hate him, again... and that after having resolved everything again," And as he was wondering and wondering, Minho spoke up.

"M-morning," Minho said with a stutter, eyes widening slightly.

He couldn't keep quiet. It would be way too awkward if he said nothing at all. "M-morning," Jisung cursed himself. Fuck. "Why did I stutter as well?" he thought to himself.

Both of them seemed to be out of it. They had both finally reached the school gate, yet seemed to have forgotten that it was Sunday. The school was closed.

Jisung felt deja vu.

Both of them looked at each other and then towards the school gate. Minho looked at his watch, wondering what time it was, but instead he noticed what day it was. "Why didn't I check the damn calendar," he whispered to himself.

As he said that, his phone rang. Both of them heaved a sigh of relief, because the atmosphere was becoming quite awkward with all the silence. He saw the contact, it was Chan, so he picked up. "How did it go yesterday?" Chan asked Minho the second the latter picked up his phone.

"Yesterday?" Minho questioned, suddenly wondering what he even did on that day. He didn't remember a single thing he did. Weird. He was sure he didn't drink, so he wondered why it was all such a blur to him.

Chan frowned, that not being visible to Minho of course. "Yeah, yesterday... When Jisung came over?"

"Huh?" And at that very moment Minho's slight smile faded as he suddenly came to the realisation that what he had dreamed about was not a dream at all. That was what went on the day before. "Oh..." was all that he could say. His eyes widened as his mouth was slightly agape. He looked towards Jisung, with shock on his face. His face even began to turn a bit red.