01) That day

The dark clouds had taken the authority of the evening sky. The 'Finley' street was gloomy and dark as if it was going to hide something. No one was there, as all had hurried back to home before the storm starts to invade the environment, except for one. A tall, strange looking man was walking quickly along the road. The rain started but he didn't care. It became heavier and heavier. Even the wind was strong enough to take away everything. But the man was still walking without any trouble. It seemed like that he had no senses about anything happening around him. Suddenly a huge sound which was even higher than the sound of the heavy rain was heard. The people who were lying lazily on their hot and comfortable beds almost jumped out from the beds after hearing that terrible sound. They moved towards their windows and tried best to see what was happening outside. But the only thing they could see was a huge, bright beam of light. They were scared to go out and check what was happening as that terrible sound had not finished yet.

And suddenly it was all over. The huge noise had stopped and the light had also gone. It seemed as if those were vanished by some invisible hand. Everything was correctly normal again. The people living around the 'Finley' street talked about this strange happenings all over the night. But no one noticed how that 'man' walked through the street and what happened to him. Not only the light and the sound but also that 'man' had also gone.

******************
"WHAT HAPPENED IN THE YESTERDAY NIGHT? A LIGHT AND A TERRIBLE SOUND. WHO DID THOSE THINGS? GHOSTS OR ALIENS?"
In a large but a dark castle, which was not faraway form the Shevol street, a young, beautiful lady was reading the newspaper. She saw the above headline and fell into a deep thought. Then a little baby's crying echoed through the old walls of the castle. The lady took a deep breath and stood up. She gave another look at the newspaper and put it onto a nearby table, with a smile hidden behind a painful sigh. She walked towards the bed in the other corner of the room and took the crying, struggling heap to her hands.
"Don't cry Felix, I am sure that another good day will come" she hugged her son with love.
And everything started to happen from that day.