I did my bed and took a painkiller to sooth my trembling body. I took one last look in the mirror and picked up my phone and soon started making my way downstairs.

I heard voices in the kitchen so I went there. I saw dad, Alexander and Vincent talking about something serious. Their blank faces and stern voices gave it away.

A laptop was placed in-front of Alexander as they were looking at it.

I went inside and said "Good morning." Immediately the talking stopped as three pairs of eyes shifted to me. I felt uncomfortable under their calculating gazes. I shifted nervously and looked at them with a pout.

"Good morning princess." Dad greeted back with a smile.

"Good morning sweetheart." Replied Vincent with a soft smile.

"Good morning amore." Alexander said with his usual emotionless voice.

I smiled at them and went over to Vincent to see if he needed any help.

"Need any help?" I asked shyly looking up at him.

He seemed surprised but soon covered it up with a smile.

"Sure sweetheart. Tho you need to teach your brothers some manners." He chuckled making me giggle softly.

"Why don't you cut up some fruits hmm?" Okay that's easy. I went over to the fridge and took out some fruits and started looking for the cutting board.

It was in a shelf on the other side , so when I went to grab it something caught my attention.

On Alexander's laptop it looked like someone was trying to hack into it. Alexander looked conflicted and was mumbling something while trying to type something.

I went behind him and looked closely. Yup, someone was definitely trying to hack in. Luckily I know how to hack since I had a lot of free time when I was living with John and my birth giver.

He sensed me behind him and looked at me questioningly. I smiled and stood beside him.

I bought the laptop closer towards but not too close so they could see what I'm doing. I clicked a few buttons and did a couple things. It took a couple tries since the hacker was persistent on opening it.

"You have security right?" I asked not looking away from the screen.

"Yeah we do." He answered.

"Well who did you hire?" I asked annoyingly cause this hacker is starting to get on my nerves.

"A guy at the company. He handles the security." Dad said seeming confused.

"Well he's a fucking dumbass." I said with a last harsh click stopping the dumb piece of shit from trying to get in.

But once I registered what I said I immediately looked up and saw them looking at me sternly. Even Vincent.

I smiled sheepishly and coughed "Haha, he doesn't know how to do his job right is what I meant."

I gave a dimpled smile at the end, hoping he'd crack and soften. Which he did. The three of them did.

I cleared my throat and said blankly "I put an extra firewall so no one would be able to get in. And you should probably fire that idiot and get another experienced person." I looked at dad in the eyes then I went to get the cutting board.

Nothing could be heard in the kitchen. You could hear a pin drop. It was too silent until Vincent said "I keep forgetting how smart you are." Which caused me laugh softly which also caused him to laugh with me.