Ash, "Marshtomp, Lapras come out."

Marshtomp, "Marshtomp!"

Lapras, -Meema!-

Ash grinned, "Marshtomp, Lapras go ahead and swim around but make sure you come back to the ship okay? We'll reach Hoenn in eighth hours."

Lapras, -Okay Meema.-

Ash scratched Pikachu, "Okay then, Cofagrigus, Combusken and Grovyle come out! Let's relax and enjoy."

Ash grinned watching his Pokemon look around the ship in curiosity or swim ahead of the ship and enjoyed his time. The last time he rode a ship they were attacked by Team Rocket. Of course they were beaten by Green who was in charge of security and the trainers on board. But the mood had been ruined by them. There were no Team Rocket idiots disturbing him and hopefully will remain that way, and he may have spoken too soon.

Ash's eye brow twitched, 'Not Team Rocket but just as annoying!'

Shelly, "We are Team Aqua and don't worry. We are not here to fight you. We are just here to pick up cargo."

Cofagrigus hissed behind Ash, he was not allowing anyone near his trainer. Before they could do anything three of the grunts were frozen with ice beam. Shelly looked at them surprised before she moved from where she was standing. Lapras had used ice beam and hydro pump to get on the ship. He was hissing at them while standing in front of Ash.

Shelly, "Tch! A Lapras? Damn and a protective Alpha to boot. Why didn't anyone tell me we had an Alpha baby here?"

One of the grunts who was not frozen answered, "Sorry Ma'am, we didn't realize it was Alpha. It's registered as one year old and a beginner battler. Who won a tournament.. Oh shit!"

Shelly's eyes moved from Lapras to Ash and she cursed, 'No wonder!'

Shelly, "I meant it when I said I don't want to fight, but I will if necessary."

Lapras barked, -Should have thought about that before hijacking my Meema's ship.-

Shelly released three pokeballs, "Go Crawdaunt! Get the item I'll deal with this."

Ash, "Pikachu! Lapras! Cofagrigus! Grovyle, Combusken, Marshtomp back up."

Shelly, "Crawdaunts together water gun, night slash and razor shell."

Ash, "Cofagrigus night shade, Lapras water gun and Pikachu support those attacks with thunder bolt."

It was pretty one sided battle but Shelly was not looking for a win. Soon one of the grunts returned with a box and Shelly ordered a rain dance which distracted everyone and Team Aqua disappeared. Ash frowned as they disappeared over the horizon, a little glad Gary was not put in danger but now they knew he was here. He cursed inside his head, he decided to give Steven and Wallace a heads up later on after getting off the ship. The rest of the travelers were watching him with awe but thanks to his Pokemon around him didn't approach him. After getting off at the port Ash was met by Professor Birch.

Birch, "Welcome to Hoenn, young Ash. I hope you didn't have any trouble during your travel."

Ash smiled, "It's good to be here Professor and the travel was same old, same old. I'll tell you about that later."

Birch led Ash and Pikachu to his car and the two left towards the Professor's lab in Littleroot town. The Professor gave Ash a layout of the region and the rules and regulations. It was similar to Kanto and Jhoto for most parts and Ash told the Professor he could deal with it. Ash told them Professor what happened on the ship, getting a frown.

Birch, "Norman wants to meet you first."

Ash, "He no doubt wants to check on the three Hoenn starters I have with me right now. Let me return Cofagrigus and Lapras to the lab. They just wanted to accompany me to the region."