A Midnight Tryst [Part II]

Draco pulled Harry up from the floor and threw him onto a creaky wooden bed in the middle of the room.

"Comfy Potter? This used to be the potions assistant's bedroom before Professor Snape had him fired." Draco said.

He rolled Harry onto his stomach and, with a flick of his wand, separated his hands and feet before tying each of Harry's hands and feet to one corner of the bed, leaving him face down and unable to move.

Draco reached underneath Harry, undid his belt and pulled it from his trousers. He quickly folded it in half making a sharp 'crack' sound as the tough leather made contact with itself. Harry winced at the sudden sound and continued his desperate attempts to break free.

Draco suddenly spanked Harry's ass through his trousers.

Draco removed Harry's gag.

"Let me go you bastard!" Harry cursed.

"Quiet, Potter. Your punishment has barely begun." Draco replied, returning the gag to Harry's mouth.

Draco pulled Harry's trousers down to his ankles, untied his school shoes and slid them both off, dropping them on the floor. Draco took off his own shoes and socks before he removed Harry's gag.

"I think it's time we changed that gag of yours, don't you? I wore these all the way from London so they should be nice and sweaty for you." Draco teased.

Draco forced his socks into Harry's mouth as he yelled at Draco through them. Draco walked back around the bed and pulled down Harry's underwear, exposing his bare ass. Draco playfully spanked him with his hand. Harry groaned angrily. Draco placed both hands on Harry's ass, spreading his cheeks apart to reveal his tight hairy hole.

"Mmm, fuck. Looks like somebody needs a little stretching." Draco said, smiling.

Draco stood up and grabbed Harry's belt from the end of the bed. He folded it in half and held it tightly in his hand.

Harry screamed through his sock-gag.

Draco lifted the belt up and suddenly thrust it down again. Harry continued to shout as Draco continued with his relentless torture. He seemed to bring Harry's belt down harder and harder with each strike, causing Harry to shout louder and louder.

"How's that ass feel, Potter?" Draco said after his 10th strike. "Oh that's right, you can't reply, you're still sucking on my filthy alpha socks."

He dropped the belt on the bed next to him and rubbed his hand over where the belt had struck Harry's ass. Draco spread Harry's ass apart, exposing his tight sensitive hole.

"Mm that asshole looks like it could use a little attention. Bet you'd fucking love that wouldn't you, Potter?" Draco teased.

Draco spat on his fingers and rubbed them on Harry's hole. He slowly slid one finger into Harry. Harry shouted through Draco's dirty socks and desperately tried to pull away, stopped still by his binds.

"Can't even handle one finger, Potter? You're going to stuggle later..."

Draco spanked Harry again before he walked to the top of the bed.
He pulled on his bulge through his tight black underwear then slid them to the floor, revealing his throbbing cock. Draco grabbed Harry's hair and pulled his head up. Harry could finally spit out Draco's socks. Before either of them could say a word, Draco forced his entire length into Harry's mouth and began to thrust. Harry gagged and groaned as Draco continued, moaning himself, forcing further down Harry's throat with every thrust.

"Well, well, well, Potter; turns out you're a good little cocksucker." Draco said with a chuckle, finally pulling out of Harry's aching throat and letting his length flop onto his face.

"Fucking let me go!" Harry pleaded.

"That's enough talking from you." Draco stuffed his underwear into Harry's mouth and forced him to sniff his hairy, musky balls.

He walked back to the opposite end of the bed and positioned himself at Harry's hole. Harry shouted louder than ever, mumbling through his new gag. He desperately tried to escape, pulling on his binds and moving as far away as he could manage from Draco.

"Now, now Potter stop struggling, you know there's no escaping me."
Draco lubed Harry with his sticky precum, rubbing his leaking tip up and down his sensitive hole. Harry continued to struggle, feeling Draco warm his entrance. Draco slid himself into Harry. Harry screamed louder than he had ever screamed before. Draco pulled back and began thrusting into Harry, going deeper and faster every time. Harry could feel Draco press against his prostate with every thrust. Draco groaned, leaving red marks where his fingernails had dug into Harry.

"Mm, seems like somebody's excited." Draco reached underneath Harry and started pulling on his hard, dripping cock. Draco thrust deeper and deeper into Harry's aching hole. Harry suddenly pulled harder on his binds as his groans grew louder. Draco, knowing what was about to happen, slid into Harry yet didn't thrust and  pulled harder and faster on his victim. Harry finally managed to lift himself up by enough to spit out his gag.

"Stop! Draco, f-fucking stop! I-I'm- I can't-" Harry spluttered, desperately trying to hold on. "N-no! Fuck!"

Draco laid out his other hand to collect Harry's load, still pulling on his pulsing cock. Harry suddenly lost control and shouted as he shot rope after rope of thick cum into Draco's hand. Harry's walls squeezed against Draco's cock with every shot.

"Fuck, Potter." Draco groaned. He pulled out his hand and spread Harry's load all over his dick, ensuring it would easily slip back into Harry's tight hole. He slid his thick, lubed cock back inside while he relentlessly continued pulling on Harry's oversensitive dick.

"Fuck! Stop! Draco- I-I can't take it!" Harry pleaded.

"Shut it, Potter!"

Draco pulled harder on Harry's cock, making him quiver as he thrust faster into his hole.

"Mm fuck, Potter. You gonna be a good little slut for me and take this load?" Draco teased.

"P-please Draco, it hurts so m-much."

"Shut it. You never stop fucking whining, do you Potter?"

Draco thrust his entire length deeper and deeper into Harry's aching hole, his tightening balls slapping against him.

"Mm, fuck take it! Fucking take this alpha load, Potter!"

Draco pulled back before launching himself deep back into Harry's hole, hitting his prostate and filling him up with his warm seed. Harry could feel his insides being painted white by his kidnapper.

Draco slowly pulled out his limpening dick. He spread Harry's ass, letting his load drip out and dribble down towards Harry's exhausted soft cock.

Draco forced his fingers into Harry's mouth, leaving his salty cum behind.

"Swallow it. I said fucking swallow it, Potter!" Draco commanded, "Mm, you really are a good little cumslut aren't you?"

Draco got dressed and untied his prisoner. He threw Harry, followed closely by his uniform, out into the  deserted corridor.

---------------------------------------

Finally managed to finish this chapter! I've been struggling with a lack of motivation for a long time so apologies for the very long gap between chapters. Vote and comment if you enjoyed :)

Arthur