I walked out the castle and walked in our camp. "Storm, I have a bad feeling in the coming days." I told my wolf as he looked at me "I feel like were in danger but I don't know how to stop it." I told him again as he barked at me "Lord Stark." Someone called me and I looked back and saw Talisa "My queen." I said bowing at her "Please your my brother by law, Talisa would be fine." She said smiling at me as I nod "Do you need anything Talisa?" I asked her and she looked unsure what to say "I know you hate me because I married your brother, but I will assure you I meant him or your family harm." She honestly told me "I never liked you thats true, but now your my brothers wife and I will respect that, for you are a Stark by name. My father would have loved you." I told her and she smiled "I hope this war will be over." She told me "I hope so too. You better get some rest, I'll stay here for a while." I told her and she nodded and left as I look at the sky "Father, give me strength for the coming days." I said to myself and went inside the castle.

It was in the middle of the night when someone woke me us and I saw a Tully soldier "My lord, forgive me for the intrusion but the king needed you in the great hall." He told me "I'll be there." I told him and he nods then left my chambers "What has happened now?" I asked my self as I got myself dressed. When I reached the great hall I saw Robb, Talisa, Mother, and my Uncles. They were restraining Lord Karstark and his men, then I saw the dead bodies of the Lannister boys. "It took five of you to murder two unarmed squires?" Robb asked them "Not murder your grace, vengence." Lord Karstark told him as I look at the lord "Vengence? Those boys didn't kill your sons. I saw Harrion die on the battlefield and Torrhen-" Robb said but cut off by Lord Karstark "Was stangled by the Kingslayer. They were his kin." Lord Karstark said "THEY WERE BOYS!!!" Robb shouted at him "Brother maybe Lord Karstark just-" I started and Robb cuts me off "You have no say in this! I know your just gonna take Karstarks side." Robb said glaring at me and I glare back "Do it then. Give the order." I said as I drop my sword in the ground "Kill me brother, here and now." I told him "Y/n!" Mother called me but I didn't look at her "Don't do it lad. Its not worth it." Lord Karstark said as I look at him"But this is wrong! Lannisters are the enemy not ourselves." I told them "As I said you have no say brother." Robb told me as I glare at him again "Look at them." He told Lord Karstark "Tell your mother to look at them. She killed him as much as I." Lord Karstark said "My mother had nothing to do with this. This is your treason." Robb told Lord Karstark "Its treason to free your enemies! In war you kill your enemies did your father not teach you that boy!" Lord Karstark said to him and the Blackfish punches him in the face "Leave him." Robb ordered "Aye leave me to the king. He wants to give a scolding before he sets me free. Thats how he deals with treason our King in the North or should I call him the King who lost the north. Your brother is more of a king than you'll ever be." Lord Karstark told him as he looked at me "Escort Lord Karstark to the dungeon. Hang the rest." Robb ordered "Mercy sire I didn't kill anyone I only watch for the guards." One pleaded "This is only the watcher. Hang him last so he could see the others die." Robb said as they escorted them out "Word of this can't leave Riverrun. They were Tywin Lannisters nephews and the Lannisters pay their debts." Uncle Edmure said "Would you make me a liar and a murderer." Robb said "We will bury them and remain silent until the war is done." Uncle said "I'm not fighting for justice if I can't serve justice to murderers amongst my ranks no matter how highborn. He has to die." Robb said "If you dare touch him! You will lose not just the Karstarks but a brother aswell!" I told him "Why are you trying to defend him anyway?" Robb asked him "Because he is right. In war you kill your enemies and its treason if you free your enemies. See the difference." I told him "Y/n they were boys!!!" He shouted "I don't care!!! They are Lannister's! Our enemy, their family captured our sisters and murdered our father! And you want to keep them alive *pointimg at the dead bodies* keeping those bastards alive!!! What do you hope to gain huh?! I expect better of you brother." I told him "Were boys too, don't you ever forget that and they tried killing us so its just fair killing them." I said to him and he can't believe the words I'm saying "The Karstarks are northmen. They won't forget the killing of their lord." Mother told Robb "Your mothers right if you kill him the Karstarks will abandon you." Talisa told him "You tended to their wounds, you brought them supper and now their dead." Robb said to her "And many more boys will die until this war is over. You need Karstark men to end it." His wife told him "Spare his life, keep him as a hostage." Mother suggested "A hostage. Tell the Karstarks as long they remain loyal he will not be harmed." Uncle Edmure said to him and Robb looked at me "Kill him and I'll leave with the Karstarks." I told him as I left the room.

The next day and Robb decided to execute Lord Karstark "The blood of the first men flows through my veins as much as yours boy. I fought the Mad King for your father. I fought Joffrey for you. We are kin Stark and Karstark." Lord Rickard told him as I look at the scene before me with anger "That didn't stop you from betraying me. It won't help you now." Robb told him "I don't want it to save me. I want it to hunt you until the rest of your days." Lord Karstark told him "Kneel my lord." Robb commanded him as he kneel "Rickard Karstark, Lord of Karhold. Here in sight of gods and men I sentence you to die. Would you speak a final word?" Robb asked him "Kill me and be cursed! You are no king of mine!!!" Lord Karstark told him and Robb beheaded him with anger. I walked back inside the castle and packed my things "Y/n your not serious?" Mother asked me "I am." I told her as I finish packing and looked at her in the door way "Robb is your brother and king. You can't just abandon your family." Mother told me "Robb was never my king and now he is no longer my brother. As for family, my family died with my father in Kings Landing." I told her as I walked out the room and I hear her crying, it broke my heart hearing my mother cry but its what I have to do. I walked out the castle and into the courtyard "You cannot leave brother." Robb told me with a few Stark men "Or what? Your going to kill me too because of Treason?" I asked him as I climbed my horse "The only thing thats going to stop me from getting out of this castle is death." I told him. Robb then moved out of the way "Your a fool brother. I ain't telling you this as an insult but as a fact. You've made many mistakes in this war and I won't be surprised if you lose. Killing Lord Karstark is a mistake and the biggest mistake of your life is marrying that woman. I'll find our lost siblings and make our family whole again. I wish you good fortune for the battles to come." I told him and I spurred my horse and left Riverrun and joined the Karstarks "My lord." One of them greeted me and I nod "Where to my lord?" One of them asked "Were going home." I told them and we warched back north.

A/N: Thats it for this chapter. I hope you guys like the story so far 😁 Thank you for all the reads and support you guys give me. Our next chapter will be "Back North and South Again" I LOVE YOU GUYS ❤❤❤❤ Until next time stay safe PEACE ✌✌✌✌