The Army of The North

Me and mother are riding to meet my brother, gods have pity on whats he's thinking. We arrived the northern army camp.

 We arrived the northern army camp

"Summer snow's mother." I told her smiling and she smiled back "Your brother brought the north with him." She told me and we continued. The men noticed us and greeted us warmly "My lady, my lord." They say and we reached Robb's tent, he's speaking with the other lords and Lord Umber stood up and bowed "Y/n, mother." Robb said smiling at us "You look well." Mother told Robb "Lady Catelyn your a welcome sight in this troubled times." Lord Umber said "We had thought not to meet you here my lady." Theon said "We had no thought to be here. I would speak with my sons alone. I know you all forgive me my lords." Mother told them "You heard her move your arses. Come on, out." Lord Umber said to them while I chuckle and they got out the tent "You too Greyjoy are you bloody deft. Have no fear my lady we'll shove our swords into Tywin Lannisters dung hole and its on to the Red Keep to free Ned." Lord Umber told our mother and he left. Mother then hugged Robb and she pulled me to join the hug "I remember the day you two came into this world red faced and scowling. Now I find you leading a host to war, you too Y/n I know its hard to separate you two." She told us "There was no one else." Robb said "No one? Who are those men I saw here?" She asked "None of them are Starks." Robb answered "All of them are seasoned in battle." She told him "If you think you can send me back to Winterfell." Robb said "If I could." She said and Robb goes to the table and got a letter "There was a letter, from Sansa." He said giving mother the letter "From the queen you mean." She said and read the letter as I read it aswell "Theres no mention of Arya." She said "No." Robb said "I'll find her mother." I said "No, you stay here with your brother." She said to me sternly and looked at Robb "How many men do you have?" She asked "Eighteen thousand. If I go to Kings Landing and bend my knee to Joffrey." Robb said "'You will never be allowed to leave. No. Our best hope, our only hope is that you defeat them in the field." She told him "And if we lose?" I asked "Do you both know what happened to the Targaryen children when the Mad King fell?" She asked "They were butchered in their sleep." Robb replied "On the orders of Tywin Lannister and the years has not made him kinder. If you lose your father dies, your sisters die. We die." She said to us "That makes it simple then." Robb said "I suppose it does." Mother said "Well what are we waiting for? Lets kill some lions!" I said and we all laugh then Robb hugged me "I missed you brother." He said "I missed you two. Don't worry I won't be leaving this time." I said smiling at him and he smiled back.

It was in the evening and were all in the war camp planning our move. "The scouts report that lord Tywin moves north. We need to get him at broken ground, put his knights at the disadvantage." I said my plan "No my lord we need to get around him and break Jamie Lannisters siege of Riverrun. Do that and the river lords will join us." Lord Umber said "To do either we need to cross the river. The only crossing is at the twins." Robb told us "Lord Frey controls that bridge, your fathers bannerman." Theon said looking at our mother "The late lord Frey my father calls him. At the Trident he didn't appear until the battle was done. Some men take their oaths more seriously that others." Mother told us "My brothers right. We need that bridge." I told them "So whats it gonna be? Do we move against Jamie or Lord Tywin?" Lord Umber asked and then the guards takes a man inside "Beg your pardon my lords, we captured a Lannister scout." One of them said and Theon covered the map "Don't worry lad, he wont be leaving this tent with he's head." Lord Umber said grinning at the enemy scout "Where did you find him?" Robb asked the guards "In the brush above the encampment. He looked to be counting." The guard told us and Robb walks towards them "How high did you get?" Robb asked the scout "Twenty thousand, maybe more." The scout told him "You don't have to do this yourself, our father would understand-." I said but he cuts me off "Our father understands mercy when there is room for it. And he understands honor." He said looking at me and I nodded, he looked back at the scout "Let him go." He told the guards "Robb." Mother said to him and he looked at her then looked back at the scout "Tell lord Tywin winter is coming for him. Twenty thousand northerners marching south to find out if he really does shit gold." He told the scout "Yes my lord. Thank you my lord." He said to Robb and the guards escorted him out "Are you touched boy! Letting him go." Lord Umber confronted him "You call me boy again *Lord Umber glared at him* Go on." Robb told him and the lord looks at us and left the tent "Robb. Are you out of your mind! Why did you let him go?" I asked him "Trust me brother you'll know soon enough." He told me as he pats my shoulder.