Izuku was in deep thoughts about that girl as he felt someone tap his shoulder. Coming back to reality, he saw Izumi tapping his shoulder frantically. "Since you were day dreaming, I need you to retrieve a student named Shinsou for me from 1-C, he is transferring to 1-A since he had the highest score after Mineta" ,said Aizawa as he and Izumi left to go back to class, while Izuku went to retrieve the guy.

-- In Class 1-c -- 

'Damn it damn it!!! Just one more point and I would have made it to the heroics class, but now I am stuck with these dumb idiots' ,thought Shinsou as he saw Present Mic all the way in the front call out a random student for the answer to the English question. Putting his head down, he wished to God for some of the coffee his father used to make for him, the only thing that had been kept him from dropping down and rolling away from this excuse of class, when he suddenly heard the door open.

A tall figure came in, and almost half the female audience passed out from his hotness, while the others blushed on seeing the the build of him underneath his long blue coat and black sleeveless vest he wore over the uniform shirt. "I need a guy named Shinsou" ,said the figure to Present Mic as Shinsou got up. "Come on, you are transferred to the Hero Course" ,said the figure as a guy rose from behind him.

"Hey how come a villain like him gets to transfer" ,said the douche bag as before murmurs could start, a knife flew from Shinsou's right, cutting into the cheek of the guy behind him as it stuck beside him into the wall. "Come on I have work" ,said the figure as Shinsou put his things together and quickly went ahead to avoid any further escalations. 

"Thanks for back there" ,said Shinsou as he left the classroom. "No problem, never really liked these kind of people anyways" ,said the figure. "I don't think we are introduced properly, the name is Shinsou Aizawa" ,said Shinsou as he extended the arm, which the boy shook. "Izuku Midoriya, and you seem like the son of Aizawa sensei" ,said Izuku as he scanned shinsou once, getting the same lazy ass vibes off him. "Yup" ,said Shinsou as they both reached the door of 1-A.

As they both entered, they saw people sitting in groups of four and five in circles on the ground in corners of the class. "I see both of you have returned. This is Shinsou, he is gonna be in 1-A from now. You both go and sit with those four" ,said Aizawa as he pointed to the group Izuku saw having Katsuki, Izumi, Shoka, and a pony tail girl whose name was Momo if he remembered correctly. Taking position besides Shoka and lean on the wall after he removed his coat and kept it on his desk, he saw Aizawa looking at them with a shit eating grin.

'These 6 are gonna be the part of the problem squad, as I can already tell these all would be causing me all the headaches in the next three years' ,Aizawa thought as his expression returned to normal. "All right, introduce yourself, the lectures start after lunch and you have an hour before that and don't disturb me" said Aizawa as he got into his sleeping bag and fell asleep.

 "All right, introduce yourself, the lectures start after lunch and you have an hour before that and don't disturb me" said Aizawa as he got into his sleeping bag and fell asleep

(My collage edit, also had a good video for you guys, but wasn't able to upload)

"So who's going first?" ,asked Shinsou after he sat down besides Momo. "Can I go" ,asked Izumi from Bakugou's lap as she recieved a nod from Shinsou and Izuku. "Names Izumi Midoriya. I have two quirks, Telekinesis and Fire Manipulator. The latter helps me make weapons and use them, but a single one at a time. Also I like Hot Katsudon and Mochi and Bakugou a lot" ,said Izumi as Bakugou facepalmed on the last sentence. "Ya we can see" ,remarked Momo.