- Bio -

Thought I owed you this.

List of things I would like to mention first before the story starts:

1. Even though this is a Dmc x Mha fanfic, no Dmc plot will be used here -ie- no devils, demons or Dante.

2. Vergils powers are his quirks, so bare with me and no criticism as I will not include some of his powers in here.

3. Shoka x Izuku I used for many reasons, no hate please. Also other ships should be respected too, no hate. 

4.  Don't tell or even insist for Harems I literally beg you, in for me it is actually a bit disgusting as in many Mha fanfics I have seen harems basically simping over Izuku, also the fact that I believe that Harem's are just cheating sakes as people can only express true love for a single person at one time, max 2, and Harem's are basically cheating over your lover officially. No can't do in here.

5. Sludge Incident never happened, and Izumi never met All Might.

6. Izuku has never met Katsuki or Mitsuki, just Masuru once, reasons afterwards. 

7. Everyone is of age 16 in this fanfic, just cause making fourteen-fifteen fight Nomu's, Stain and also have a love life... man we can't handle homework at that age.....

Okay, so two characters I wanted to do, Izumi and Izuku.

(1) Izumi Midoriya

Appearance - Green hair with orange fire-y eyes

Nature - Just like Izuku, but more confident. Also dominating, which Inko proudly states that she got it from herself, as it would be really needed to deal with her angry pomeranian. 

Hero name - Green Telek, taken by to represent herself and her mother.

Age when joined UA - 16 years.

IQ - 200

Quirks

1. Telekinesis (From her mother)- Allows her to lift things, and hower multiple things at the same time. She gains a green aura around herself as she uses it, and can also fly using it. 

Drawback - If she uses it and overextends her limit, she would gain immense pain in her brain. Extreme overuse can also cause the brain to become numb, thus making her brain dead.

But over the years, her brain evolve due to which her telekinesis strength increases and she can use it easily now for a quite lot of time, but needs sleep and good diet to keep herself healthy or it might lead to weakening of her brain (basically be in good health). 

2. Fire Manipulator ( From her father )- Basically she uses the orange fire to form weapons and use them in combat. Arsenal include Bow and arrow, Katana, Bo staff and two dual hellfire pistols (just like how ghost rider has) which are all made from fire as she imagines it and they appear in a flash of flame in her hands.