chapter 8

'tini? jorge?!' we quickly pulled away 'ehm hey mechi' i said a bit akward 'i seriously need your help guys!' she said i ques she didnt saw us 'im sorry mechi but i have a lot on my head im sorry' 'i need help with ruggero!' she did her hand before her mouth cuz and looked behind us we turned around and looked in ruggeros eyes  'whats wrong with me?' 'i..ehh' mechi began 'she uhhhh. i tried to come up with something 'what did i do cuz i dont know' ruggero said comming closer to mechi 'hey jorge doesnt we have to go home?'i said 'why?' he asked 'NOW' he did his hands in the air and we walked home

'she didnt saw that we kissed did she?' he asked 'no she didnt' we walked inside and we got to jorge and mine room i layed on the bed 'do you think rugg likes mechi?' i asked him and he layed next to me 'proberly, but he will never love her so mutch as i love you' i smiled to him 'flirt' 'only by you' i layed my head on his chest and heard his heart going fast i smiled 'your smiling' he said as he layed his hand on my waist 'and you heart is beating fast' i said 'thats because the most beautifull girl of the world is laying in my arms' i smiled unbelieveble i found him my hero, my handsome, my man....

the next day i woke up in jorge arms i wanted to get out of the bed carfully so i was getting his arm off me but he layed him back and pulled me close to him 'good morning sweety' i said and he kissed my forehead 'morning beauty' i smiled you can say what you want but i love it if he calls me that..the doorbell rang and joice opened it 'tini there is someone for you' i walked downstaires in my pj and a jeans and saw the police i runned to them 'what happened?' 'do you know where your father is?' 'no im sorry why?' i asked 'he abused you' i walked back 'i ehm...have to go' i runned back upstaires to jorge 'whats wrong?' he asked tears were streaming down my face 'they are here... they are searching my father' i cried and jorge did his arms around me 'tini its okey shall we go together downstaires?' he asked and i nodded we slowly walked down jorge arm around me we walked to the police 'acan you tell us how long this is going on?' the police asked and we sat down facing the police 'it all happened when my mom died...' i told them the whole story and when i was done tears rolled down my cheek 'than you verry mutch we will do everything to find him' the police said 'please dont hurt him' i said as the police smiled to me 'we wont' they walked out and i cried why? why does this has to happen?

it was monday again and it was time to go to school i didnt wanted to go but you know i have no reason to stay at ome i think most of the peaple know it about me... my wounds are pretty gone but i still weir my foundation to cover everything up i weir one of jorge caps it became my thing i love those things i was done and walked down were jorge was waiting for me 'your ready?' he ask and i nodded we walked out to school

when we walked in everyone looked at me i ques they all saw the video about me screaming about my dad jorge grabbed my hand he proberly saw it i looked at him and smiled weak 'TINI' i heard the girls they runned to me and hugged me 'your okey?!' mechi asked 'yeah im fine why?' i really dont want to talk about this.... 'your dad thing' lodo said were cande took the chanse to ask me that quiestion i knew it would come.. 'why you didnt told us?!' she almost screamed 'I-I' i began i didnt know what to say 'you know we would help you!' she sais a bit angry a bit to angry i walked back this is my weak point i nead something to help me stand..... 'I-I d-dont' i began 'no just shut up got damn vilu you got beaten up and didnt told me a thing i cant believe it' i walked back i dont want to hear this i want to go home i cant take this its to much..... i took some steps back and bumped into someone i wanted to take an step away but the person didnt llet me he did his arms around me i knew jorge...

'cande shut up!' he says and tears formed in my eyes 'and who are you to say that?! her boyfriend?!' and there it came 'well actually i am! and i thought you was her friend! on the moment she needs some help and love you blame her for something she coudnt do something to!' he was done and a tear rolled down my cheek some peaple looked at us but i didnt care 'well maybe im not her friend than come on lodo!' cande says and looked at lodo 'but-but tini' she began but cande looked angry at her she looked at the ground and looked at me 'im sorry tini' and they walked away i looked at mechi she was someone who stayed with me i looked scared at her 'you arent going to leave me,are you?' i asked 'never tini i never will leave you' i came to her and hugged her 'your the best friend ever' i sayd still in her arms 'i know' we pulled away and some tears rolled down my cheek i never thought cande was like that......

'tini are you okey?' i heard jorge say i looked at him and shook my head negative he pulled me in his arms and i burried my head in his chest he stroke my hiar 'tini your a strong girl you always was brave and never got hurted' mechi said 'but sometimes im just a girl who goy hurted' i cried in jorge chest 'i just want to get away for awhile to think....' i said and jorge made me face him 'do you want to go home?' i nod 'why? she has no home jorge her father leaved!' mechi said and i turned around 'well actually i already live one week at jorge' i said and her mouth dropped open 'what how?!' she asked 'well jorge saved me and took me to his home so now i basecly live there but your the only one who knows' i said 'i keep m mouth shut' she says as she did like she locked her mouth 'well i ques i will go home than' i said and turned to jorge 'is joice home?' 'no she's at work' he answerd 'okey..' 'be carefull please' he said and i smiled weakly at him 'im always carefull' he smiled at me 'just checking' 'uhuh' i pecked his lips 'who was right?' mechi asked 'i ques you was' i said and she smiled at me 'now well go home' she says 'thanks guys i will go bye