twelve.

-TWELVE 

"you're not drunk, right? i want you to remember me fucking you " he said as standing above you, smirking.

-

nobara stared at the clock till time it 4:00, her then instantly jumping up from her chair when the clock strike exactly 4 pm.  "alright class is over" toji said as Nobara walked excitedly walking out the door, being the first to leave. "wonder what that's about" Megumi said, walking towards you "your party, obviously." you said as you both walked out the door. "yeah, abou-" nobara interrupted him, taping you both on the shoulder "hey can you lovebirds like.. depart so y/n can get ready?" nobara said with a wide smile holding onto your shoulders.

"yeah yeah, ill see you at the party at 6.. i guess" megumi waved the both of you off and walked towards the door, going home to further set up the party. "okay, we shall go get ready!" You giggled at the red-headed girl as you walked nobara to your car then drove off towards your dorms.

you and Nobara got ready for the party, getting dressed in some pretty regual but dressy clothes. "hey!" maki came in and opened the door, Dobara gave maki a key since they were dating. "wow, so pretty"  maki said as she came up to Nobara and twirled her around. "you ready?" nobara asked to you. "yeah, let's head out." you nodded at her. 

you grabbed your keys and held open the door for both of them, you then led them to the car and turned on your car and gps. You headed towards Megumi's house in about 30 minutes later you arrived. It was about 6:30,  man did megumi outdo himself, honestly, he would do something like this to impress his friends. "wow," all of you said whilst getting out of the car heading into the house." welcome!"  the boy said letting you inside as most of the people were already there. 

"want something to smoke?" A guy from your class walked up to you, asking. "piss of him, yuji" megumi hissed at the pink haired boy "fine, damn." he walked away. "there are drinks over there you can get started if you want to." megumi pointed at the drinks." SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS " they screamed as you took about 5 shots. 

"hey calm down y/n, you drunk so much" nobara said patting you on the back. it was about 7:45 "i'm just fine, noba!" you said as you spun around and you passed out onto the ground. "OUT NOW " a swat team came rushing through the house. a man came and grabbed you "are you alright, sweetheart?" He said trying to wake you up, his voice was noticeable. "y-yes," You said as you slowly woke up.

 "stay here," he said as he placed you onto the couch."nanami take him" he said pointing at megumi. "d-dad?" megumi said looking at his father, who was willing to arrest him. "you really want us to take in your own son?" nanami said, perplexed. "take him in, now." toji said as he ran off to see you on the couch as nanami took megumi into his car.

"mm," a dark figure said looking at you as he took you upstairs into a room, placing you onto his bed. you fell into a deep sleep until later waking up, in an unfamiliar place a room to be exact. "here take this" the deep voice spoke out to you.