six.

- SIX.

"you're not gonna shut down already on me, yeah?" a deep voice called out to you, coming closer "hu-" you said turning around to see who it was, it was toji. this man really wasn't gonna let you go, huh. "did you really forget about me already, darling?" he said with a chuckle then caressing your face.

"no-no, of course not" you muttered putting your hands into your coat pockets. "ah, im glad my dear " he said placing a piece of paper on the counter "here" you then looked down "b-" as soon as you looked up he was gone. man, this guy really never announced his exits, how was he so quick, isn't he like middle aged? 

after the run in the toji, you put the note into your pocket then cleaned and locked up your workplace. ah, it's getting late you said to yourself, whilst walking out the shop looking at your watch.  it was about 10 pm, you usually ended up closing up earlier but since toji came it ruffled your mind a bit, ruining your flow. then thinking how did he even know where you worked or even where you lived for that fact.

you then got into your car, starting it whilst turning on some music. it took everything for you not to fall asleep right then and there due to today being so hectic. your phone beeped so you pulled over, who could be texting you at this time you sighed. you turned on your phone and opened the messages on.  unknown: have you arrived home yet, prince?

who could this be? you never really got too many texts, you only had about 3 friends including megumi nobara and yuji, and they barely texted you excluding the group chat. "who is this" you replied back to the stranger. the unknown number admittedly replied back "it's toji my love, didn't i tell you i'd find you whenever?" 

he couldn't wait till you got home and put it in my phone? you then put his name number as "toji" and replied back,  "oh hey toji, im heading home rn" you replied to him then putting down your phone and driving off the campus. you got out your car taking your stuff out then heading towards your dorms, you ran looking at your watch. It was already 11 pm, all you wanted to do is rest at this point.

you were now at your dorm, you unlocked it to see nobara sound asleep. you placed your bag on the nearby table and then went up to nobara patting her head "sweet dreams" you whispered to her, you went to go change out your work clothes then falling onto the bed slowly falling to sleep. "sweet dreams darling" the distant voice called out.