two.

─ TWO.

"oh, thanks, dad," megumi said lowly, shooing him off him quite embarrassed by his dad being there. "whos your friends?" the man said looking towards you and nobara. "shouldn't you be heading to your new position?" megumi grunted, angrily. "it's okay megumi, well I'm y/n and she's nobara," you said turning around to pointing towards her.

damn, that man was attractive. he looked at the both of you mainly staring at you, with an intense stare. this man, sure was intimidating, just like his aura. you had caught his attention, oh how he'd love to tear down someone like you, someone who knew how to speak up for themselves even when around a person like him.  "ah. well, I'll see you around, yes?" he said taking one last glance at the three friends, then taking his leave.

megumi nodded waving off his dad. "finally" as he sighed, relieved that his father was finally gone. you looked at megumi tilting your head "why so embarrassed?" megumi looked back in your direction "my friends always fall in love with him and of course, he pursues them." the boy glanced at you.

"don't worry megs, i won't fall for him" she said teasing him, with a slight chuckle. "let's just head to class" he hissed back at her as he walked in front of you both. "wait- megumi what did you wanna say" you said walking up next to the boy. "hm, how about after class? we can talk then." megumi said as he continued walking next to you. "lovebirds" nobara coughed, you and megumi rolling your eyes. "you have really pretty eyes, y/n" megumi said looking at you as a blush appeared on his pale cheeks.

"thank you, megumi" you said smiling at the boy. "look who's blushing" nobara said behind megumi, laughing. "how about you walk faster, nobara?" megumi teased the girl. "ugh" she said as she stomped her feet walking faster. the three friends then entered the building where their class was located.

₊˚.༄

as the three arrived by the classroom, seeing the rest of your classmates entering the classroom. you walked up to the door walking into the classroom with them.   "did you hear that we're getting a new professor?" a girl from your class said whilst waiting outside the class. "a new professor?" you said looking at both your friends who stood behind you. "i never heard about that?" nobara said looking back at you, as all of you walked into the classroom taking your usual seats in the front off the classroom.

the man you saw from earlier, megumi's father, walked into the classroom placing his stuff on the front desk, then taking a seat  "this is the new class he was moving to?" he grunted, crossing his arms looking towards both you and nobara. "hello, i am mr. fushiguro , but just call me toji." he said sternly.

"isn't that a bit inappropriate, sir ?" megumi called out without raising his hand. "megu-" you and nobara said trying to warm him, but the professor interrupted the both of you "it was inappropriate when you didn't raise your hand" toji snared at his son. megumi rolled his eyes, as he sat back in the chair. toji ignored his antics and started to conduct the class.

"so, i'd like to have a few volunteers come up and conduct the play," he said looking towards you and megumi. was he really gonna make megumi's college life hell? i mean if he was going to maybe he's doing it for his son's education, but it was a bit much. "y/n and megumi will be the stars of our play whilst we will have some side characters, class is dismissed." he said sternly staking his stuff getting ready to leave class.

"cmon!" megumi said grabbing his bag, whilst also grabbing your hand taking you in the direction of the door. "why are you in such a hurry? where are we going?" you grunted, as megumi was still picking up the pace, practically throwing you around."just follow me, aight?" he said turning around to face you. your weren't really worried about noba as she was probably hanging out with her girlfriend, but you couldn't think about that, all you thought about where megumi was taking you.

"okay okay, as long as you stop showing off" you said rolling his eyes, swinging your hands back and forth. "fine" megumi turned back around whilst still walking. he walked the both of you out of the building into the school garden. "were here!" he said as she walked into the entrance whilst you both followed him looking around.

"wow!" you said pointing at the tons on food and flowers which laid on a picnic blanket which sat tons of little lights  "you like?" he said taking a seat, patting a space next to him. "what is this?" you asked him tilting your head. "food, duh." he said as he scratched the back of his head, nervously.

"cut the crap, megumi" you said taking a seat next to him, crossing your arms. "fine, a date?" megumi said as a blush appeared onto his cheeks. "oh" you said pulling the boy into a hug "a-" megumi whimpered as you hugged him, then wrapping his arms around you to deepen the hug.  you then heard footsteps walk toward you both. "do you hear that?" you were interrupted by loud footsteps and a grunt coming towards your direction, you then got up looking around. "megumi" a voice called out through the bushes of the school garden.

- edited