nine.

- NINE

kill count : 25

"ight" you said as putting the address in your gps and starting your ford,  then driving off watching nobara and megumi argue through your mirror as music played in the background of their petty arguments. "i think were here?" you said as you parked in the driveway of a huge mansion. "yeah. this is it" megumi sighed hoping  out the car and slamming your door shut. "boy don't shut my door" you shouted at megumi.

"sorry, dad" megumi rolled his brown eyes. "wow" you and Nobara said at the same time getting out the car "jinx!" Nobara said as you groaned. "finally you win at something" you laughed at the red head. "cmon" he said walking up to the door, of his mansion. "fuck my father's probally home" he said lifting up his hand going to knock on the two doors, but before he could knock the door swung open, revealing his father, megumi then losing his balance.

"Dad." megumi said stil strugling to gain balance, his dad then pulled the boy up "didn't i tell you about posture?" the man said crossing his arms. "yeah yeah" he said as his two friends walked up to the door. "i see your friends are here" the man smirked. "i thought you didn't like them coming over?" toji said blocking the door with his body.

"i never said that, can you just let us i-" nobara walked up to toji interrupting the boy who was irritated with his father "are you not excited to see me professor?" the girl said looking around, chuckling teasing the man.  "just let us in" megumi snared at his father. "youre quite feisty these days, aren't you?" the man said moving out the way, holding the door open. "mi casa" the man said as the three friends walked in, then closing the door behind them.