seven.

- SEVEN.

you woke up hearing your normal alarm, which always wen toff around this time then going to grab your phone to turn it off reaching to it on the nightstand. "ugh" you said yawning then feeling a had touch yours. you got jumped out of bed dropping your phone frightened by the sight of you, a man was in your bedroom, you rubbed your eyes trying to wake yourself up from this horid dream. but it wasn't a dream, this man was real he was your professor.

"why so frightened?"  the man said as a smirk appeared on his pale face. . "h-hey , why are you here at this time.. in my dorm, satoru." you said picking up your phone from the bare ground looking at the time. "what's the hurry? you don't mind when he come over" the man said lifting up his blindfold.  "what?" you said nervously, realizing he was talking about your love affair, toji.

"yes, toji. toji fushiguro" the man said with a chuckle. "what about him?" you said fiddling your fingers. "don't act all innocent," he said grabbing a photo out of his pocket, giving it to you. it was in fact a photo of you and toji, together.  "where did you get these?" you said infuriated at your professor's actions.

 what would you do if megumi got a hold of these? "what are you doing with that old fart anyways, you don't need him, darling," He said with a smirk on his face, interrupting your train of thoughts. "what-" you said astonished by his words, damn was this man straight forward. "trust me, my cock would look way prettier in your mouth" he said crossing one foot over the other. "look, you need to leave." you said walking him towards the door 

"us.." you said poiting towards you and him, "will never happen" you opened the door, pushing the man out. "jax i-" he tried to conversate with you, but you just shut the door on his face. "what a whore" you said putting your phone into your back pocket and grabbing your keys. you then opened the door and went out towards your car then starting it.

 you drove over to campus where your class was located, you got out grabbing your bag and keys, and jogged towards your class. you saw Nobara and megumi waiting outside the classroom, waiting for you "hey nobara and megumi!" you said running up to them.

"that's enough." a man called out,  it was toji that had suddenly appeared. "everyone, in the class" he said with a stern tone as everyone obeyed him walking in. You nobara and Megumi sat together, in the front your usual spots. as always as toji started the class. megumi groaned, crossing his arms obviously not wanting to be here.

"so.. megumi you don't live on campus?" nobara asked changing the conversation. "no why?" megumi said looking towards you "we should totally come over" nobara said with a grin "i don't know , Nobara," you said with muffled tone "cmon, we've never been there before"nobara said nudging you. "your right," you said with a fake smile plastered onto your face. "fine, only because jax said so" megumi said teasing the girl.  "haha, anyways isn't your dad filthy rich or something?" she asked him. "you could say so" he rolled his eyes at her. 

i thought he was just a professor, you asked yourself. you didn't wanna pester megumi much about his father since he was already stressed so just let it slide and just laughed as nobara pestered megumi until class ended.. "okay, class is dismissed also remember to study your lines!" the man said grabbing all his stuff, preparing to leave class.

you nobara and megumi left the class, toji eyed you down before exiting the classroom "hey, so when can we head over megumi?" nobara said bumping megumi in the shoulder. "He-" megumi saidin a monotone voice "pretty please" nobara begged the male. "fine, we can head over now." megumi said pouting, walking out of the building going on campus as both of you followed him.

"we can use my car, just send me the adress," you said swinging your keys around "okay , ill send you the directions, now" he said taking his phone out his black denim jeans, sending you his address. "my car is over there" you pointed at it while walking to it, they followed behind you and getting into your car.

A/N : sorry for spamming , just wanting to treat!!