What was this girl even, a moment ago I'm thinking of maintaining the distance and the next I'm hugging her for my own sanity.

Itna kyun ro rahi hai, mar nhi gaya main I said but I guess it was wrong of me to do so as I found Her breaking the hug and walking off silently in the balcony. I locked the door and followed.

Shehnaaz, I called her out puffing in another smoke and when she smelled the smoke she turned back only to give me a glare and I better knew to throw this off.

Don't talk to me she said in anger, but it pierced my heart in an unknown way.

I wasn't interested even, you came here I spoke not letting her know it affected me.

Right, meri galti hai, Saala Nidhi se jhadga karke yahan aana, Ashu se pta chalna ki tum kamre main band hokar phuk rahe ho, Voh Article, uspar itna bawaal sab meri hi toh galti hai bc, merko toh duniya jaanti hai bakwaas karta hai, she shouted and I looked at her amazed, kitni pyaari lagti hai ye even when she abuses.

Tu gaaliyaan bhi deti hai, I could not help but ask.

By God Bahut gandi wali aati hai bas bolti nhi hoon, she said and I smiled. I liked this Fierce Shehnaaz more.

Sidharth, I heard Ashu outside the door again and I sighed.

Jao, she said and I looked at her for possibly explaining what does she exactly wants.

Go open the door baba, pareshaan hai voh she spoke but I don't want anyone to enter for now, I need to clear a few things first.

Kya hai Ashu yaar, I spoke from inside
Tu theek hai, he asked and concern was heard even when I could not see him.

Yeah, I replied and found her staring me continuously, for a moment I felt she was going to open the door herself but I can't let her, not now when I had made my mind to clear it all at once.

Sana aayi thi, Aadia ke saath thi, She was helping both of them get ready for school when I got a call from Nidhi, have you seen her, he asked tensed

How would I know yaar, I replied and she looked at me in anger, I knew she was going to reply when I kept my palm on her mouth silencing her.

Kahan gayi ye ladki, he asked Tense and I found Shehnaaz trying to free herself from my hold.

Actually listen Office main kuch kaam tha, I remember her telling me the same from outside when I wasn't opening the door, I said to relieve him from tension.

Oh Cool then, bahar nhi aana ya abhi bhi phuk raha hai, he asked.

Arey nhi all cool yaar, gussa tha thoda sorry over-react kar diya, acha do one thing Aahnik aur Aadia dono ko school drop kar dena ready ho gaye honge ab tak toh, Ramesh kaka ke saath chale jaana and Haan The car we went yesterday in don't take that please, I requested.

Y not, kuch hua hai he asked and I sighed. Ashu and his habit of ignoring the news thank god I don't have to detail much about it.

Nhi yaar, servicing karwani hai anyways tu ek kaam kar meri bike ki keys hongi neeche dinning table par take that, I replied from inside.

Room main toh aane de ek baar, he said and I knew this would come ab kya boloon because Ashu knows me better than I know me.

Aakar yaar Ashu late ho jayenge voh dono, I shouted from inside and he replied ok before going away.