"She's gone." I heard Spencer and turned towards her as she walked back in to join the rest of us.

"What do you mean she's gone?" Ari asked

"I've looked everywhere for her. I think I heard a scream." Aria and I looked at each other is worry and confusion. Little did I know that night would change our lives forever.

-1 Year Later-

I walked into Aria's room where everything was still in boxes. Our family had just moved back to Rosewood after Dad's year sabbatical in Iceland. I was dressed to go to the dance studio in school. I joined Aria looking in the mirror my appearance.

"Girls, are you okay." Mom asked and we turned and gave a soft smile to her. It was also a years experience.

"It's weird being home." Aria commented sitting down. I stood turning back to the mirror and perfecting my bun.

"We were gone a year. That's a long time when you're 16." I deemed my hair suitable and went to sit on another box. I sigh.

"We still think about her everyday." I say taking my sisters hand.

"Why don't you call your friends. They don't know we're back from Dad's sabbatical." I shook my head I know that we both weren't ready to face them yet.

"On the news they're calling it the anniversary of Alison's disappearance." Aria breathed glancing down at the paper we picked up on our return back into town.

"Yeah like it's a party or something." I rolled my eyes

"Why don't you give them a call. You six were inseparable and those feelings don't just go away." Mike came rushing up.

"I need a ride to lacrosse."He huffed out a breath, making me chuckle, I stand up, glancing at our mother.

"We'll take him." I jogged downstairs and picked up my bag.

"You got lacrosse?" I heard Dad as I reached the bottom of the stairs, I think he was in the kitchen as I grabbed my back and my bottle of water

"It's first tryouts and all my stuff's in about 100 boxes." Mike whined little brothers.

"a hundred?" Mom questioned joining us downstairs along with Aria.

"You know what I mean?"

"Come on let's go look in the garage."Mom offered and they left and we went to walk out the door when he stooped in front of us.

"Listen, I know coming back here brings up a lot of memories. You okay?" I folded my arms and glared at him.

"Dad, still keeping your secret. Okay." the secret my darling twin is referring to is that he is a lying cheating manwhore, who I no longer hold respect for.

"I meant, are you okay with Alison?" he clarified, my sisters comment making another chip in his bravado of being a complete asshole.

"Yes, in fact i would rather deal with her than with you at least she never stank of betrayal." I smiled sickly sweet.

"Erica!" I shrugged at my sister and walked out with my brother. He tried to get in the front.

"Ha, no chance squirt, in the back." he groaned and I took my place while Aria got in the drivers side. She drove us both to school and When we pulled up we got out.

"Hey what time am I picking you up?" she asked Mike and I looked at each other then at Aria.

"6" we answered with a grin.

"Okay, I'm gonna grab some food." she mirrored our smile.

"Oh bring me back a cheeseburger and fries please." i blew her a kiss and ran off. In the studio I pressed play. I got so caught in dancing I forgot to take my locket off. I snagged it and it dropped to the ground. I gasped and knelt down. This was one of my precious items I had but it more sentimental value than anything price wise. I opened it and saw the two pictures. One was of me and my siblings the other my boyfriend who showed once of his rare smiles and me. I touched it softly.