[16] I love herrrr

Start from the beginning

   "Born out of blood." Says, Captain.

   "They'll never know of it." Thanos draws a big holy mother of god blades out, then towers it towards us. "Because you won't be alive to tell them."

   All of us swarm him up. I try my best to go for the head but his blade is crazy. All of us charges whatever we have to him at the same time, putting him to his knees but not for long.

   My head is spinning around as I try to fight him. Nose pouring out blood inside my suits, I feel it in my throat. I stumble back to take a breath, looking at Thor using Stormbreaker to bat Jonathan at Thanos.

   But I see Thanos reaching for Tony.

   "Tony, No!!" I jump in and make it worse. Thanos grabs both of us and uses us to shield himself.

   I see darkness, the last thing I said before gone out cold was. "Fuck..."

👁👄👁 pew-pew boy
(Is back!)

   I wake up and panics on the floor of Saturn's moon. Looking around to see everyone who dusted slowly coming back.

   "...I'm sorry... wait what's going on?" I wipe the tears from my eyes. Didn't I just die? Why am I still alive then?

   Doctor Strange offers me his hand. I look around, I don't see (Y/n) nor Mr. Stark.

   "What?" I ask out.

   "It's been five years, they need us."

   "Huh? What do you mean five years!? How is that possible?!" I shout.

   "Thanos is back."

   Doctor Strange does that circling sparking hands and makes a portal.

   "But you said you'd never give up the stone! Why did you let him have it!" I ask him.

   "There was only one way, Parker. If we dare try the others, we would not have the ending." He says.

   "Where's (Y/n) and Mr. Stark?"

   "We're going to them." The portal opens up wide. I try to understand the fact that I dusted away and dusted right back, but it is hard to process.

   But what keeps me going is that, we're going to (Y/n).

   Doctor Strange, Another Peter (I'm still mad at him don't talk to me), Drax, Mantis and myself lands into what seems like the ruins of the Avengers facility.

   Holy shit. Everyone is here.

I see Mr.Thor calling his new... axe?! It looks awesome!

I still can't find where Mr. Stark or (Y/n) is, but I see the army of Thanos in front of us. It's big, it's scary, but hey, that purple asshole looks intimidated by us though.

I look to the distance and see Captain calling Mjolnir! I knew he was worthy!

"Avengers..."