Chapter 9// Ahhh!

We went into the screening room and sat at the top row in this order; Aramis, Ariana, Me, Steven. When the movie started I felt a lump in my stomache and started shaking a little😬 J guess Steven could tell Cuz he wrapped one arm around my shoulder and held my hand with the other♥️ We were watching the movie and all the sudden something pops up and I scream and burry my head into Steven sweater "It's just a movie baby"he says and kisses my head♥️ I put my head back up and finally the movie is over😅👏 I'm so happy that this f*cked up movie is finished. Did I ever mention that I HATE horror movies? Well. Now I have. "Let's go to my house?"I say "Yea. That'll be fun"Arianna says "Common"I say and we all go to my house. We went in the living room and sat down. "Let's play a game"Steven says "Okay like what"Aramis says "Truth or dare?"he says "Yea"we say and "Steven. You go first"I say "Hmm. Arianna, Truth or dare?"he says "Truth"she says "Do you like Aramis?"he says "Yes. Yes I do"she says since she's not shy at all. "Okay. Steven, Truth or dare?"she says "Dare"he says "I dare you to... Grind on Laine!"she says "What's that?"I say "Omg. Laine! You'll see"She says "...Okaayy..."I say unsure "Get on the floor"Steven say so I lay down and the next the I know is Steven on top of me, I'm guessing grinding on me!😂 after 5 minutes he got off of me and helps me up "U like it?"he says while laughing "Loved it"I says and sit in the couch and Steven sits next to me after a while Arianna and Aramis left and its me and Steven "I'm tired"He says "Me too"I say "Bae?"he says "Yea?"I say "I have to go help my mom with some stuff tonight but I'll see you tomarrow. Okay?"he says "Okay baby"I say and Gave him a hug then he left. I honestly didn't want him to leave me and especially Cuz that movie but, I think I'll live😪 I didn't take a shower Cuz I'm still scared like a bitch😬 So I just go to sleep...
💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭
"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"I wake up screaming. I had the worst dream ever, I can't even explain how terrified I am! I realize that I'm crying out of fear😭 I check the time and it's barely 2:43 am!😫 HOW WILL I GET THROUGH THE NIGHT!?? I got up to get some water and heard something while I was going down the stairs so, I turned around and ran up but I tripped and hurt my ancle! Just great. It's hurts like a bitch and I can't get up! I can't call anyone since my phones in my room. That's when I seen the door knob move. Then the door opened and its...