I mumbled, "Sounds like a classic action movie setup."

     "Time's limited, and we'll choose teams by drawing lots!"

     Iida asked, "Isn't there a better way?"

    I raised my hand but spoke without him calling on me, "question! We have an odd number?"

     "They'll sit out, either that or fight me." Guess who was fighting All might....

     We all moved to the monitoring room to watch the fights. We watched all the classical fights shown on the screen but it was cooler watching all this happen in person. Slowly the entire class went through and came back victorious or defeated.

     "Did everyone go? Oh wait, young Y/N."

    "You've lost it if you think I'm going to fight you."

    "W-What?! I don't think anyone wants to go again and everyone must participate. I'll go easy on you!"

    "I don't even get a teammate?! This is bullshit..."

   "You'll be getting the best training out of everyone here, young Y/N!" All might pat my shoulder and I almost cried at the force.

   "Can I just, I don't know, please let me have a teammate please?" I looked at my 'classmates' with folded hands. "Just one person?"

   "Awh man... I'll partner with you, Y/N." Kirishima raised a hand and put it behind his head. He was a little nervous going up against all might but I was thankful I wouldn't have to fight alone.

   "This is great! Young Y/N and Young Kirishima, you two are the heroes and I'll be the villain. Please head to the building!" He laughed loudly. I looked over at the red head concerned, he sighed loudly before flashing me a big grin.

   We slowly made our way over and stood outside, "Thanks. You didn't have to fight with me."

   "What are classmates for? I'll always be here to help you, don't be afraid to ask for help!" He flashed me a grin and I rolled my eyes, 'You tell me this and I had to ask three times for a partner. Help my ass....' "I just have one question...."

   "What's up?"

   "What exactly is your quirk?"

   "Uhhh, basically I'm the sandman. Except with sleep it's freezing you."

   "Ooh, cool cool..." He paused, "What's a sandman?"

   "Oh..."

   Before I explained it to him further, the timer started and we rushed into the building. Kirishima and I were next to each other the entire way. All i had to do was touch Allmight, i aimed for a surprise attack but that was blown out of the way when kirishima bursted through the top floor with his quirk. It was now or never, we jumped up and rushed immediately at the hero. He used something similar to what Uraraka did and broke a pillar. He broke it into pieces and threw it at us.

   "Y/N--" Before Kirishima had a chance to harden, I pushed him behind me and swung my pocket watch around. When the rubble hit the watch it bounced off a little and levitated. I quickly felt overwhelmed with how much I paused, even if it was small chunks-- it was still a lot.