"Huh?" Everyone dropped dead in their trials. Even if I knew it was all a lie, it was still a little terrifying.

    "Immediate expulsion?" Deku shook in his boots, "Eight tests? Oh, crap. Not good."

    I put a hand on his shoulders, he startled as he looked up at me. "Don't feel worried! We've got this! If not, just know you'll do better than me."

    "What do you mean?"

    "I barely remember how to use my quirk... So I'll probably be the one going home, don't worry!"

    "I wouldn't want you to get expelled..."

    'Crap, not the right thing to say.' "If it happens, it happens. I have a feeling he's just lying..."

    "How do you know?"

    "I've got... let's say, great intuition. I know it all."

    "K-Know it all?! W.. What do you mean by this?? Hey, come back! Where are you going?" I walked away from the frightened boy and made my way over to shoji. He looked at me with one of his arms and I waved, quirks can be so interesting.

    "Like I said, I get to decide how this class runs. Understand? If that's a problem, you I can head home right now." Aizawa flicked another ball in his hand.

    "You can't send one of us home! I mean, we just got here!" Momo bit her lips.

    "Even if it wasn't the first day, that isn't fair!" Mina winned, she crossed her arms.

    "That's unfair? Oh, and what do you think about natural disasters? Or power‐hungry villains? Hm?" Aizawa interrogated the class, some let out wines and others gasped. "Or catastrophic accidents that wipes out whole cities? No, the world is full of unfairness. It's a hero's job to try to combat that unfairness. If you wanna be a pro, you're gonna have to push yourself to the brink. For the next three years, UA will throw one terrible hardship after another at you. So, go beyond. Plus Ultra‐style. Show me it's no mistake that you're here."

    Iida immediately argued, "I don't approve of this kind of hazing, but UA's the top hero program. I have no choice."

    "Time to blow these nerds away."

    Ignoring Bakugou's outburst, Aizawa continued. "Now then. We're just wasting time by talking. Let the games begin."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

    "Runners, on your marks. Ready‐‐" The machine gun shot out and Iida was gone. "3.04 seconds."

    "At 50 meters, I can only get up to third gear." Iida sighed.

'Tenya Iida, his Quirk: Engine! As you
can see his legs are pretty dang fast!
Well, he's definitely in his element, but
speed won't help him in every test.'

     "I'll lighten up my clothes. Oh, and my shoes, too!" Uraraka touched her shoes, as the machine counted off. She sprinted down the mini track.

'Ochako Uraraka, her Quirk:
Zero Gravity! She can nullif
the gravitational pull of anything
she touches--But if  she uses her
power too much, she totally hurls!'