Seventh Dungeon/Spirit of Austerity & Politeness

Loud House: Labyrinth of Magic Ch. 1 (Seventh Dungeon/Spirit of Austerity & Politeness)

Magi Opening theme song (VIP-Sid)

Akogare o ima tsukanda (Now my dreams are within reach, I'll take it)
Daikansei no namari ni (If those loud and comforting cheers)
Kokochiyoku utareta nara (Shoot straight right into my heart)
Saa tobikomou (Then come, and join me!)

Ashita kara umarekawaru to ka (They say that they'll be reborn, like no tomorrow)
Dareka ga mikiritsuketa to ka (Then they give all hopes of success like nothing)
Kono machi no sutairu to ka (Is that the style of this town?)

Sonna mono ni nagasaretsuzukete (They kept getting astray by those excuses)
Kado no toreta genseki ni wa (It's nothing to listen to so swipe it)
Kitto dare mo you wa nai (It's not necessarily needed)

Fushigi to tobira no mukou ni wa (And all of the strange things are at that side of the door)
V.I.P Nanoru yatsu wa naku (V.I.P. is not the way they brag it)
Dare mo ga kunou no hate sa ore mo (They're at the limbo of their broken dreams, even me)

Akogare o ima tsukanda (Now my dreams are within reach, I'll take it)
Mi o yudanereba ii (I'll throw myself and abandon)
Kaji wa kono te ni (The burdens at my head)

Mitsu kazoete The show time (On the count of three, It's show time)
Daikansei no namari ni (If those loud and comforting cheers)
Kokochiyoku utareta nara (Shoot straight right into my heart)
Saa tobikomou (Then come, and join me!)

An dark hallway is lit with wall torches when 2 figures are seen running. They were Lincoln and Yunan running from a rolling boulder. It's like they are trapped in a dungeon. They are indeed in a dungeon.

Yunan: I told you be careful of the steps. This places have a tight security.

Lincoln: YUNAN! This is dangerous! (He sees the edge and another edge with a tunnel) On my mark, get ready to jump! (The close to the edge of the tunnel) JUMP!!

They jump high enough to reach the other side and the boulder stopped while enclosing the first tunnel.

Yunan: *phew* That was close, any second and we're a goner.

Lincoln: Yeah. (looks at the reader) Hey, been a while. It's been 2 or 3 days since I met and joined Yunan on this quest. I can't believe a lot until now. So, how did it came to this? Well, let me give a little recap.

Flashback (Few days ago)

Lincoln and Yunan are somewhere at a nearby lake. A place famed by a lake monster that is actually Lana in disguise. They stopped nearby and looked.