The doorbell rang again and I scratched my head Damn I ain't getting none no time soon people keep showing up. Exotic went to open the door again and I told my mom to sit down and get comfortable I fixed her a drink and sat back down. Exotic came back with her parents and Donbo, Kiesha, Tisha, Relly, Bird , Sherry,Winnt and Bree. I smiled but I was really aggravated.
I dapped everybody up. "We brought gifts for the baby" I nodded and showed them where the could sit them. Exotic was the man attraction everybody was rubbing and talking to her stomach.

I was glad we cooked before we left for appointment. "You about to have a mini me how that feel?" Bree asked me helping me fix everybody food.
"Good I can't believe it "I said smiling. I looked over at Exotic in the living room. "I proud of you bro and happy for you she made you a better man"
I nodded adding food to the plates. "Yeah she did I can't even lie" I told everyone to come sit and eat. We all sat down eating and I rubbed Exotic stomach as they were talking about baby shower stuff.

Exotic
I looked over at Roddy while everybody was talking I could tell he was aggravated but he didn't say anything. I smiled he had changed so much normally he would flip if people showed up unannounced but he was making a serious effort to be a better. I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek "I proud of you baby your efforts don't go unnoticed" I whispered in his ear and he looked at me smirking his attitude vanished and he start talking and engaging more.

Everybody stayed until it was late we had already planned everything for the baby shower which I was thankful for I yawned going up stairs to the bedroom. I stripped getting into he shower Roddy joined me and I turned smiling at him. "Baby you really maturing" I put my arms around his neck and he smiled at me. "I got you to thank for that Mamas" I smiled as he rubbed my back. I yawned again "Go ahead and go to sleep mamas" I shook my head "No baby we ain't finish what we started earlier" he smiled kissing my nose. "I know mamas we will in the morning you tired go to sleep I mean it" his tone didn't leave room for arguing.

I got out off the shower and wrapped a towel around me. I was really tired and I took my towel off not bothering to put on a nightgown and got into bed. A few minutes later Roddy slipped into bed next to me. I kissed him "You sure baby I don't want you to feel like I'm neglecting you ?" He turned looking at me "I could never feel that way mamas yes I love to have sex but that not all our relationship consist of you being here is more than enough" I smiled kissing him again as he pulled me into him. "We both be busy and you running your own businesses and stuff as long as you make time for me I could never feel neglected"I rubbed his face he was very understanding and that meant alot to me."Now go to sleep"he rubbed my back making me give into the sleep that was trying to pull me under.

Roddy
I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I picked it up it was keefa "Aay man we need you to come to the studio" I sighed "Alright man I'm on my way" I hung up and kissed Exotic on the lips. She opened her eyes "you ready to finish what we started?". "I can't right now I got to go to studio and work on the album" She sighed and nodded "You want to come with me?" She shook her head "No because if I come I will be trying to cum" I chuckled and kissed her again I hated to leave her but I was putting on the finalizing the tracks on LiveLifeFa$t my new album. I took a quick shower and threw on some clothes I kissed her again "I love you mamas"
"I love you too daddy be safe" I showed my glock "always be good I got you when I get home" she nodded blowing me a kiss I caught it and left out.I pulled up to the studio trying to get into the zone to focus. I texted Exotic wondering what she was doing she replied she was going to hang out with Kiesha I told her to take it easy and she said she would. I got out walking in the studio "Hey man" I dapped up Keefa "How's wifey?" "She good let's get to work" I said cutting the small talk the quicker I got this done the quicker I could get back home to my baby.
Keefa gave me a knowing smile and I blushed "Don't say shit man" he held up his hands chuckling. I seen the rest of the guys come in the studio and we got to work listening and picking out tracks.