Jungkook knew very well he was looking, and it appeared as if he had also slowed the speed at which he changed into those clothes, taking his time as he completed the act. Just as he buckled his belt, he turned, coldly looking at the other, saying, "Hurry up and wipe up your drool, or else you'll soak the covers."

Taehyung did not fall for that man's trick so easily, choosing instead to open the blanket and get off the bed to go straight for the grey scarf hanging on the chair, then walk towards Jungkook, standing squarely before him and say, "You should try this one. I especially picked it for you."

Jungkook, who originally wanted to ignore him and spit out a couple mean words about the scarf, after hearing Taehyung's intention, simply choked back those words and slightly bowed his head to allow the shorter man to wrap the scarf for him.

Taehyung carefully straightened out the scarf for Jungkook. With his head lowered slightly, Jungkook could only see the bangs covering his brows and eyes from his perspective, being able to see nothing but the tip of the other man's nose.

Jungkook's gaze then fell upon Taehyung's fingers as they twirled and wrapped the scarf, before finally returning to his forehead once more. He stared at that place for a few seconds, his hand then reaching out to lift the lad's bangs, as he next lowered his own head to place a kiss upon that no longer concealed spot.

The feeling of those warm lips pressed upon his head made Taehyung's hands still, with him then lifting his eyes to look at the other man.

Jungkook, in response, nonchalantly withdrew his hand, flittering his gaze all around as if nothing had happened.

Smiling faintly, Taehyung proceeded to press the scarf into the hem of his shirt, then taking a couple steps back as he watched him for while, afterwards going into the cupboard to retrieve a coat for Jungkook to wear.

Jungkook let the younger man fiddle around, cooperatively lifting both his arms as he did.

"Perfect!" Taehyung straightened the man's collar, circling around him a few times while nodding satisfyingly, "Very handsome!!"

Jungkook was indeed quite handsome with that scarf on. His tall stature, coupled with his extraordinary temperament, were normally rather exceptional when he wore suits. So now, with him dressed in a long cashmere coat paired with this simple and tasteful scarf, his entire aura had increased twofold.

That handsome man felt very delighted by Taehyung's praise, even leaning his body on one side to let the lad admire him more.

Taehyung had already perfectly understood this hint of his was used for the sake of seeking out compliments, thus immediately—without being one bit stingy, rained a number of praises from beside him, and causing that Kookie's heart to set off into full bloom.

After finishing their breakfast, Jungkook dropped Taehyung off at his family's home before heading straight to work. The visit was due to a call made by grandpa Jeon the day before to have the lad come play a game of chess with him.

Taehyung followed the butler to the study, where inside, Lao Yezi had already set up the chess pieces and was happily playing on his own.

"Come." grandpa lifted his head and waved his hand, "Come on, get over here."

"Morning Granddad." Taehyung went over and sat facing him, "Have you eaten breakfast?"

"Yes, I ate. Have you eaten as yet? Do you want to have Aunt Zhou make you something hot?" Grandpa asked in return.

"I ate just before coming over." Taehyung helped him arranged the chess pieces, "So are you moving first?"

"I'll let you go," Grandpa replied.