8

Yoongi entered the bar to soon discover, sitting at its counter, the man whose entire body emitted an aura saying "Don't come close"—Jungkook. Half an hour earlier, that brooding guy had called him only stating the name of the bar, causing him to wolf down his dinner then rush over to him. That guy's way of, doing things as he pleased, really made him quite troublesome to deal with.

Seeing Jungkook already had two empty bottles beside him, he went over, blocking the path of the drink the man held in his hand.

Lifting his eyes, Jungkook saw the one who came beside him was Yoongi, so he waved to call the bartender with the intention of getting the newly arrived man a glass, "Sit."

Yoongi sat down beside him, took a sip of his drink, propped up his chin with his hand then towards Jungkook jokingly said, "Jungkook, what happened? Tell us who hath done you wrong, my Lord." 

[T/n: He's making fun of our pouting kookie FYI:)]

"......" Yoongi sneered, "You're not cute at all."

"Right back at you." Jungkook took another swig of his drink.

When the grumpy one called him, Yoongi was just about to have his dinner. He guessed the grouchy man probably had not eaten as yet, so he got the barkeep to prepare a few dishes for him to snack on, before proceeding to question him some more, "Seriously, what happened? What got you so worried that you need to drink just to chase it away?"

Jungkook stopped drinking, then next said, "Why are you blabbering on so much?"

Yoongi chuckled, replying, "I'm just concerned about you, alright. Oh, by the way, I heard Hoseok say you found that kid you fell in love with. He even said you're planning to register your marriage to him. Tsk, tsk. Don't you think that kid should now be called Erkang instead?"

[T/n: In, My Fair Princess, Qing'er was in love with a guy called, Fu Erkang but Erkang was actually in love with another girl named Ziwei.] 

Jungkook paid no attention to his taunting, slowly drank from his drink, just saying, "Then Hoseok should be changed to Zhang Wuji, don't you think so Zhao Min?"

[T/n: Zhang Wuji and Zhao Min are characters from the novel, The Heaven Sword and the Dragon Saber. They were rivals turn lovers.]

"Screw you, you jerk! You really know how the stab where it'll hurt. No wonder your family and that kid can't stand you. You deserve to be here all alone drinking your sorrows away." Yoongi rolled his eyes, placed his hand atop Jungkook's head, wondering whether he should pat or smack that bad-tempered and difficult guy.

Jungkook, "Oh, shut up."

Yoongi did shut up, but only for a little while, then he had to ask, "What about that kid? Why didn't you give us a chance to get to know him?"

"Why is it any of your business?" Jungkook stated.

"None of my business? You're the one who called me all the way out here tonight!" Yoongi huffed, "Anyway... I actually wanted to meet up with you. You know, you can't hide out here in the bar forever, right?"

"I'm okay with it." Jungkook persisted.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, the bartender soon came, bringing a few snacks along, then placed them before Jungkook, "You should eat something first."

Jungkook obliged to the other man's request, taking a few bites regardless of whether or not it was to his liking, then once more, returned to the drink in his hand.

Yoongi clicked his tongue in frustration but was still unwilling to give up so he asked, "You're still trying to find an escape at the bottom of that glass, huh. Come on, talk to me. What's going on with you and that kid? You don't seriously want to get married, right? Don't you think that's a bit rash?!"