19

When you opened your eyes the next morning, you could feel the slight pressure of arms wrapped around your waist. Looking up you noticed you were wrapped up in Ted's arms and laying on his chest. Charlie laid close to both of you, one of his arms wrapped around you as well.

To your surprise, Schlatt was laying besides the three of you as well, but it was obvious he wanted to keep his distance. Though you couldn't tell if it was from his side still being sore or if it was just because it was.. well, Schlatt. Either way, his hand was still reaching over, holding onto yours.

And to add onto it, all three of them were still asleep.

In all honestly, you still felt the same way you felt last night. You felt like crying again, yet the presence of the boys made you feel a bit better.

Suddenly the door opened which caused you to look over, seeing Minx walk in. She stopped and looked at you, then at the boys, then at you again, before laughing quietly. "Well, I see you're a bit stuck there, huh, Y/N?"

You couldn't help but smile and nodded slowly. "You can say that again.." You said with a sigh. "Last night was.. eh, rough.."

"I know." Minx said with a sigh. "I heard a bunch of noise last night but didn't bother to investigate since I heard it was you all talkin'." She said, before giving a small smile. "Need some help getting out of there? Maybe it'll be easier to talk in the kitchen."

Looking at the boys, then back at Minx, you gave a small nod. "Yes, please.. I'd hate to wake them by leaving."

That was the only answer your needed to give, Minx immediately headed over and carefully helped pry the boys' arms off of you. Once you slowly slid out, you headed out of the room with her, carefully closing the door behind the two of you.

"So, what exactly happened last night?" Minx asked as you took a seat at the table, while she began to set up the coffee maker.

Thinking for a moment, you leaned back in your chair, recollecting everything that had happened. It all felt so fast to you, you weren't sure how to word it all at first. "Well.."

And then, you started talking. Almost all the details began to spill out of your mouth. Charlie coming to sleep in your bed. The cuddling. Your dream that you had had. All the boys coming in to comfort you. Every detail that you could remember about all of those just kept coming. Eventually they became so much that Minx had to sit down just to keep up with your words.

Once you finished, you relaxed a bit and let out a small sigh. It felt nice to get all of that out instead of just keeping it in. Minx just sat there and blinked for a moment, before sitting up. ".. Well then. I guess it was a pretty busy night." She smiled slightly. "Do you think you could've had that dream because you're stressed about the whole thing with Swagger?"

"Probably. Who knows." You said softly, rested your head on your hand. "It could be that, and the fact that I've been thinking about my father a lot recently.."

Minx slowly stood up and nodded, heading over to the coffee maker and setting a cup underneath it. "Feeling guilty about his death, are ya?"

The fact that you had to think about that made you a little uneasy. How could you feel guilty about his death? You didn't kill him. Yet, the reason he died was because he was trying to get you back. Did he actually care for you? Or was he just afraid that you knew to much?

".. I guess so." Was all you managed to say, staring down at the table and fidgeting with your hands as you began to get lost in your thoughts.

Grabbing one cup and removing it from the coffee maker once the coffee was done, Minx looked over at you and began to notice this. She let out a small sigh. "Do you want some coffee..?"