"Hey, you okay?"

Bad things happen to the people you love, you'll find yourself praying to heaven above

A few days later

Kate POV:

Me and Simon were setting up something to scare Deena, but ever since I left Y/n's house I just haven't been able to stop thinking about what she said. I feel bad and all about everything with Heather and her brother, but what she said was crazy. I don't know if she was joking or genuinely thought all that crazy shit happened, but either way it was so fucked up. Telling me I was gonna die soon. Before I could even give it another thought Simon waved his arm in front of my face, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hey, you okay?" Simon asked referring to my zoning out.

"Have you talked to Y/n lately?"

He looked a little surprised with my sudden mention of Y/n. He rarely ever hung out or talked to her, but he knew of her.

"Uhm, no n-not recently. Why?"

"It's just that- okay the day her brother died I was over at her house. He had called me and asked me to watch over her because she had been acting strangely all morning, so that's what I did. Well, she was still acting really weird so I asked her why. She said that we had lived through this day already, that something about Sarah Fier and the plan all going wrong, and something about a car crash with Sam in it. And then uh..." I hesitated to finish the rest.

"What?"

"Uh then she told me I was gonna die soon..."

"She really said that?" Simon said really surprised. Y/n was always nice, she was never rude without a reason, so for her to say something like that.

"Yeah. It doesnt matter it was probably just some really fucked up dream but there was something that kinda scared me that she said..."

"What was it?"

"She told me what was gonna happen to Ryan hours before it happened." I breathed out.

"It could just be a coincidence?" Simon stated with a questioning tone as if he were trying to convince himself.

"Whatever, Deena should be here soon."

"Are you sure you dont want to talk about it more-"

"Hurry up before Deena gets here."

Me and Simon continued to paint the stall doors with the old nursery rhyme. Once we were finished painting it in red to look like blood we both left the bathroom to check if Deena had gotten there yet.

Y/n POV:

I dreaded my life more and more with every step into school.

"Did you hear what her brother did?"

"She'll probably go psycho just like her brother."

"R.I.P. Heather."

"Freak!"

"Ignore them" I continuously repeated to myself. It didn't help. At all.

I walked into the bathroom and went straight into a stall. I knew it didnt change anything the previous time, but I just couldnt help crying my eyes out.

Each morning, I was forced to relive this awful day. Each morning, no matter what I did I couldnt change the inevitable. Each morning, I had to wake up knowing that some of the people I love the most in this whole world were gonna die and that there was nothing I or anyone could do.

I heard the door of the bathroom swing open with a creak and slam shut with a boom.

I was going to say something to Simon, but after debating it for a little while I decided it'd be best not to since I'm assuming Kate told him what I had said. If my assumptions were true, then he probably thinks I'm crazy and need professional help.

I wanted to go give him a big hug. Tell him how much I missed him. Tell him how sorry I was. Of course I didnt though.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
A/n

Sorry that this one is short!

Word count: 660