"the bitch seemed normal!"

Deena and Josh's house

Y/n POV:

"Who the hell was that?" Deena asked Simon and I.

"How the fuck are we supposed to know!" I replied.

"She was hot, the bitch seemed normal!" Simon shouted back slightly stammering over his words.

I made a weird face as he said she was hot. I assumed no one would have noticed but apparently Simon did.

"Not hotter than you." He whispered softly in my ear as he pulled me close to him and placed a kiss on my forehead. I just smiled in return and wrapped my arms around him.

"Hate to break it to you but normal bitches dont bleed black fucking blood!" Deena screamed.

"Well she seemed normal until she attacked us with a fucking razor blade!" I yelled.

"Wait! A razor blade?" Josh asked gaining everyone's attention.

"Yeah like an old-timey razor blade for shaving." I started.

"Or in this case slitting her-" Simon continued before Josh abruptly cut him off.

"Wrists. She slashed her wrists."

Josh explained the witch, sarah fier and the curse she put on the town, the shadyside killers, but specifically Ruby Lane the woman who had attacked me and Simon.

"Okay but whatever is happening to us is way worse it's different than the mall incident" Kate said once Josh had finished discussing the killers. As she mentioned what had happened in the mall she gave me a sympathetic look.

"Why would the witch want us?" I asked to no one in particular.

"What did we do that made her this aggravated with us?" Kate continued.

"I saw her, I saw the witch!" Sam yelled out joining the conversation.

We all looked at her weird.

"The night of the crash, I saw her."

We all decided we would go back to where Sam had claimed she had saw the witch that had placed a terrible curse on the town of Shadyside.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
A/n
Sorry this chapter is short and that I havent updated but I've just been a little occupied with school starting again. Anyways, once I finish this book or at least do a lot more chapters, I might make a Fred Hechinger (and characters he plays) imagines book, fear street imagines, and maybe a Quinn Mossbacher one.

Word count: 380