Straight out of the book

Start from the beginning

"I know this sounds weird but I'm as confused as you look." He continued. He gestured for a handshake and said "Looks like it's gonna take a while so might as well introduce myself, I'm Kim Taehyung from Daegu."

"KIM TAEHYUNG!?!" I shouted suddenly. He flinched and said "Yeah that's my name. Why are you shouting?"

I ran inside and got my comic book out then compared both Taehyung's. It's the same person? But how? What in the world is even happening?

He looked at me all confused and I asked just to confirm you know. "Do you study at Seoul national arts University?"

He nodded and his eyes widened "How did you?"

That's when i understood that this man just came Straight out of the book.

Taehyung's POV

I was on my way to school with my best friend and soulmate when suddenly a light flashed and i ended up in a weird-looking apartment complex.

The next thing I saw was a hot guy, almost the same age as me, called out for me.

When I told him my name, he just freaked out. What a weirdo.

But strangely he knew my school? how?

What he said next made me laugh so hard. "Don't freak out but y-you just came out of this comic." He held a comic showing it to me.

"Yeah and this is the actual world" I laughed holding my stomach but he looked serious. Then he asked "Do you know about your past? Childhood? Or how you got accepted to such a prestigious school?"

He's right I don't know anything, I just know what I know. I shook my head. He pulled out his phone and then typed something, he typed my name and I showed up but in an anime format. Next, he typed the name of my school, it showed "No results found."

He then handed me the comic book he was holding, I opened it and I was in shock, that was me and all my life was there, every single word I ever spoke.

I was losing my composure as a result of the shock. That guy grabbed my hand and led me inside his flat, where he handed me a glass of water. "I'm Jeon Jungkook, and I'm also your biggest admirer," he said. I couldn't help but smile at his adorable antics. Patting his head a bit.

Then he said "I will help you. I don't know the way you can go back but till the time you are here, i will not let you end up on the streets." Then I said looking down "What if I don't wanna go back?" I asked, "That will be awesome but why won't you?" I replied, "Because there is no one who loves me there anyways." He lifted my chin up and said "Then let's go job hunting, shall we? Wait let's just go tomorrow, I'm too tired. "

I chuckled at his cuteness, then he lay down and gestured me to join him, so did.

Jungkook POV

In just 2 or 3 minutes he fell asleep, probably was super tired. He suddenly tightly hugged me and my face went red. He is my crush afterall but looking at him in human form, he is even more handsome and cuter.

I just kept staring at him because I couldn't fall asleep.

Author's POV

Taehyung woke up and saw Jungkook staring at him with hearty eyes. At first, he was confused but then he remembered the events from a few hours ago, and then finally he noticed that he was hugging the life out of Jungkook, quickly pulling away and clearing his throat awkwardly. Jungkook just smiled and hugged him again saying "I don't mind."