e

~~~ s y l v a n a 💐

"hey, you need to wake up," a guy's familiar voice spoke up.

my eyes quickly bursted open. i woke up to a familiar male figure in front of me. wtf, he looks fine as hell. his black hair reflected through the sunlight, making it seem like it was brown. his mono-lid brown eyes were shining, his lips were the perfect size- my thoughts were cutted when we made eye contact. we've been staring at each other for a while, so i decided to break it by looking around.

"i don't see anyone else in the car, where are they?" i asked.

"oh, they all went inside. we arrived at the company not too long ago," he responded while his eyes still staring right through my soul.

"ah okay. why are you still here?" i asked.

"well, you should be thankful that i'm still here, i would've gone inside," he replied, sarcastically.

i whipped my head around to meet his eyes. da heck?!? no need to be rude.

"are you just gonna stare through my soul, or are you gonna get out of this car?" he asked.

i pulled the door handle and went outside of the car. i looked around and absorbed everything that was surrounding me. i was fascinated by the unfamiliar buildings, people, and nature. bits of pieces unfold as i continue to wander around what's around me. wow, this country is so beautiful. i continued to be intrigued up until a male familiar spoke behind me.

"look, we really need to go inside. i don't have time all day for you to stare around," he stated.

i turned around and opened my mouth, but soon closed it when i felt a light grip brushed on top of my wrist. i looked down at my hand and up to the person who is currently pulling me inside of the building in front of us. when we arrived inside, dozens of stares welcomed us.

"girl, what took you so long?" Zoey asked.

"oh, i just woke up a while ago. why are people still staring?"

I looked down to where Zoey was staring at. oh shoot, i thought he let go by now. i awkwardly removed the firm grip that was bonded through my wrist. i looked up and smiled sheepishly at him. a person walked in front of us and spoke.

"Niki-san, you're finally back," he said, to the person beside me. he turned towards me and asked, "what's your name?"

"my name is Sylvana, and you are?"

"Sim Jaeyun, you can call me Jake. nice to meet you Sylvana!" he responded.

why does he look so handsome up close?

"nice to meet-" i said, not being able to finish my sentence, as someone interrupts.

~~~ n i - k i 🎤

i stared at the two people in front of me that was conversing. i did not like the fact that she was talking to him. wait, why am i mad? she's not even mine to begin with, i thought. i scrambled through my thoughts, trying to figure out what i could do to interrupt their conversation.

"ehem," when i said that, everyone's eyes were on me. "manager-nim said that Sylvana and i should go to his office to discuss something," i blurted out.

"but i haven't even got the chance to get to know her more-" Jake hyung said, feeling confused and not being able to finish his sentence.

"bye hyung!" i yelled as i grabbed Sylvana's hand and head towards the manager's office. i mean, he did say that we had to discuss something, but he didn't say when to be exact. when we arrived, the manager looked at us and spoke.