~

~~~ n i - k i 🎤

"Riki, wake up. we have practice today."

i opened my eyes and see Sunoo hyung standing in front of me. i rubbed my eyes and glanced at the clock beside me.

"but it's 6:30 am, why are we practicing this early?"

"i don't know, manager-nim said that it's good to be done early so we can go to our schedules in time. also, he said that don't forget to text the girl."

"alright hyung, thanks."

"you're welcome."

Sunoo hyung left the room and i grabbed my phone from the nightstand, and started texting the girl.

sylv
@sylvanapat

@sylvanapat:
fine, i agree to be your fake boyfriend. but in one condition....
seen

~~~ s y l v a n a 💐

i was about to get ready for bed but i heard my phone made a noise. i picked it up and looked at the notification.

ENHYPEN
@enhypen☑️

@enhypen☑️:
fine, i agree to be your fake boyfriend. but in one condition....

@sylvanapat:
in what condition are we talking about sir?

@enhypen☑️:
you have to fly to korea to become a trainee.

@sylvanapat:
oh HECK NO. no, no , no.

@enhypen☑️:
then i will expose your secret.

@sylvanapat:
no please, there must be another way. i'd do anything, just not that.

@enhypen☑️:
there is no other way. it's either you take it or leave it.

@sylvanapat:
i can't even dance, nor sing. what makes you think i can be a trainee?

@enhypen☑️:
well that ain't my problem. if you want to keep this bullcrap of yours, you better become a trainee or else.

@enhypen☑️ went offline

i sighed and stared at the conversation we just had for a couple more minutes. i dialed Zoey's number to talk about what had just happened. you see, Zoey is very interested in kpop, and she always tells me about these idols. even though i am not like her, i still listen to what she tells me because i'm a good friend, duh. anyway, there was one particular day where she was watching a survival show of a bunch of people that wanted to become a kpop idol. she said that they were a bunch of trainees and that it was very difficult being on the show. she also said that you have to learn how to sing or dance to become one. after a couple of seconds. Zoey picked up the call.

"Syl, i'm watching a kdrama, what do you want this time?!?!?" she said, yelling through the phone.

"geez Zoey, no need to be rude," i responded with a hint of annoying tone.

"shut the hell up, you're lucky because i even picked up your call while watching a kdrama. it means that you're someone special. if another person had call me, i probably wouldn't even answer."