s

~~~ 💐 s y l v a n a (TW! kind of includes dark humor?)

*insert ft call (idk how to describe it i'm sorry)*
i picked up my phone and answered the call.

"oh. my. gosh. YOU'RE NOT AWAKE YET? i'm-"

i stared at my phone, and saw Zoey turning red from madness. i quickly interrupted her as she was about to say something.

"'gonna kill me?' ugh go ahead please, it's not like i want to live anymore, and deal with people's bullcrap anyway," i said, cutting her while she was talking.

"scratch that. i ain't killing you no more then. you're not even ready yet?!?! our sociology class is about to start in 14 minutes," she responded.

shoot. i quickly ended the call and head to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. after that, i went back to my room and opened my dresser, and pulled out sweats. normally, i would dress up, but i only have 6 minutes to arrive to class. it doesn't really matter if i dress up today or not, i mean the only guy i have to impress is Sawyer right? I ran out of my dorm and ran my way to Vanderbilt. you're probably thinking that i got in because of daddy's money, but no, i am not rich; i earned a scholarship and worked my butt to get where i'm attending. i got inside of the school and sped through the halls trying to find that darn class. when i got there, the professor was already looking at the door where i stood at.

"you're late. just sit down and copy notes from your seatmate," he said.

ugh i was just 1 min late, chill, i thought. i walked to where Zoey is currently sitting. i sat down and felt Sawyer's gaze again.

"Syl....Sylvana. hey, are you okay?"

i turned to her direction.

"yea, i'm good. why?"

"oh nun. you were spacing out. anyway, here are the notes."

"okay thanks Zoe."

I looked at him one more time before writing down my notes.

{fast forward}

as soon as the lesson ended, Zoey and I walked out of the room.

"hey Zoe, can we take the route to the psychology hallway?" i asked.

"ugh we're gonna be late Syl, you know i don't like being-"

"yeah, yeah, i know. just this once please?"

"fine," she responded, sighing while rolling her eyes.

as we were walking down the hallway, i saw him walking with the same girl. my heart immediately dropped ,and i lowered my gaze down. is she his girlfriend? Zoey noticed my sudden actions and asked me a question to make me feel better.

"so.... what do you think about the guy that you looked up?" Zoey asks.

"what guy?" i responded, feeling confused as i drifted into my thoughts trying to analyze what she is talking about.

"you dummy, Ni-ki."

"ohh. well i developed a plan."

"what's ur plan girly?"

"i was thinking that i should pretend that he's my boyfriend in order to get Sawyer jealous."

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!?-" she yelled.

i quickly covered her mouth and said, "shhhhh, you're being too loud Zoe."

she removes my hand and responded, "sorry, but are you insane?!? he's a kpop idol Sylvana. what if people find out that you're lying?"

"i mean i'm pretty sure no one will...."

"and why is that?"

"bc , i mean, no one really likes kpop here Zoe, except for you, no offense."

"i mean true but what if-"

"what if what? c'mon, it can't be that bad right? you and i are only the ones who know this plan."

"i swear, if people find out that you're lying-"

"they won't i promise."

"fine. i swear, i could never say no to you."

"hehe, thank you big sis!"

"shut up h*e." Zoey said, rolling her eyes and crossing her hands to her chest.

Zoey and i have been best friends since the 5th grade. at first, i thought she was mean because she always had this resting b*tch face. but when we became friends, we were inseparable. although she is a year older than me, it feels like we're the same age.

"okay Syl, what's the first step of your plan?"

"well during our lunch, we need to go to the library and talk about my 'new boyfriend.'"

"ugh that's your plan? that's so lame bro."

"shut up. you got a better one?"

"i um- no."

"exactly. just follow my plan okay?"

"whatever b*tch."

i laughed at her remark. not gonna lie, i'm pretty nervous. i mean, i've never had a boyfriend before, and Sawyer knew that. i wonder what his reaction would be. would he be jealous? i hope he would be.

when lunch came, Zoey and I went to the library and started the plan i came up with. we walked to the bookshelf where his table is near.

"Zoey, go, say something, idiot."

"um what? i gotta start it?"

"well duh."

"idk what to say-"

"just say something please."

"ugh fine. hey Syl, when were you gonna tell me that you have a boyfriend?" Zoey asks.

I saw Sawyer raised his eyes and looked towards our direction. My plan is working.

"oh my goodness, my bad. i completely forgot. his name is Ni-Ki by the way. i've been dating him for 3 months now," i said.

"girl, where did you get him?" she asks.

"oh, we met at walgreens and he asked me to help him find laxatives-" i said, but stopping midway when i realized something.

oh shoot, what the f*ck did i say? i thought. Zoey covered up my mouth immediately, and everyone's eyes directly shot towards me. Sawyer gave me a confused look. shoot, did i messed up? Zoey and i immediately went out of the library.

"Syl, are you crazy?!? you f*cked up our plan dude. why on earth would you say that?" she said, as she was pulling me out of the library.

"man i don't know. it just came out okay?!?! i panicked."

"gosh, this is why your streak of not having a boyfriend for 19 years is unbreakable," she said.

"bish please, yours is 20 years. shut the f*ck up," i responded.

"ugh, this is why you don't make plans. now they're not gonna believe you," she said, while turning her heels away from me and started to walk away.

we both continued walking down to our next class. i really messed up did i? i thought. i hope he believes it tho. ugh my stupid self, why do you have to mess up everything?