i

~~~ 🎤 ?

"bro, did you see this? you're trending on naver."

i looked up to where i can see what he's showing me. what in the world?!?!? what did i do now? did i say something bad or? i read through the article.

"who made this?"

"i don't know, i just saw it this morning."

manager-nim would kill me. shoot. speaking of the person, he popped up to our practice room.

"what is this?!? mind explaining it to me?" he asks.

he shoved the phone in front of my face so i can see.

"i have no idea sir. i swear, i don't even know this girl." i responded, sinking down on my seat.

"i don't care. you better fix it. you know that it's a scandal to date right? this is going to ruin your image, the company's, and this team as well. you better fix this by the end of the day or else. do you understand me?" he says.

"yes sir. i fully understand." i responded.

he walked away from my peripheral vision. i'm finding that girl's contact information by today.

~~~ 💐 s y l v a n a (TW!!)

i woke up due to the noise my phone was making. i picked it up lazily, and started to check what was going on.

"2,356 NOTIFICATIONS?!? WHAT THE F-" i yelled.

i immediately called my bestfriend Zoey. after a couple of seconds, she answered.

"Zoe, look how much notifications i have. i have about 2,400 including emails, dms, text messages-" i said, but was cut off.

"oh. my. gosh. Sylvana."

"i know right!!! i have so much. i don't even know what is it-" i said, being cut off again.

"no. Syl, you're trending on google, twitter, and any other social media platforms," she said.

um what? am i gonna be a millionaire now? what did i do? i mean, i've never sent body pics before so i know i can't get famous off of that.

"wait... what?!?!? for what?!?!?" i said, while being confused.

"Syl, you're trending because you're 'Ni-ki's girlfriend.'"

"HOLY SH*T. WHAT?!?!?"

"I TOLD YOU, HE WAS FAMOUS. YET YOU DID NOT LISTEN TO ME. WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO NOW-"

"i know , i know. i did not think it would be that big of a deal. i mean kpop-"

"'kpop isn't well known?' yeah, yeah, Syl. well if it ain't, why the f*ck are you trending right now?" she said.

"ugh. i know, i messed up big time okay? i'll figure out what i'll do." i responded.

"you better, or else, these so called 'fans' are crazy." she said.

i mean they can't be that bad, right?

"i will. i promise." i responded.

i ended the call and opened all of my notifications, one by one.

"she's so fat, ni-ki does not deserve her."

"goodness, she's so ugly."

"she's not even famous wtf?!? how did she
end up being with my ni-ki?!?"

"bruh she should kill herself"

"she's probably just using him for fame"

water starts to cloud around my pupils, so immediately put my phone down. wow, they're this bad? i mean even though he's not dating me in real life, why can't they just let him live? my phone rang, leaving me to abandon my thoughts. i checked who called me and it was Sawyer. i picked up the phone and was about to talk but i was interrupted.