six

i haven't left schlatt's place, for probably up to three days now. i didn't know what was happening, if techno was alright, what quackity was doing.

nobody came to check on me.

except for schlatt of course, since i kind've was in his home. yet he called it ours.

he knew something was up, yet would sigh when i denied and left me alone. i was glad he did.

i didn't want to know what was happening anymore, the less i know the better. nothing but negative news is everywhere.

i hated it, yet these were the people i loved. i couldn't just leave them. i'd miss them everyday.

yet, i couldn't say i never thought about it.

i left the house, deciding to visit snowchester. the scenery was beautiful, and i haven't seen what tubbo has been up to in awhile.

i held the coat tubbo once gifted me in my arms, as i made it through l'manburg.

not sure why, but i expected there to be some change around l'manburg, yet there wasn't. it was only three days afterall.

l'manburg's been dead anyways, nobody shows their faces on the streets like it used to be.

as i stepped into snowchester, it seemed almost frozen in time. as it hasn't changed since the last time i've seen it. light snow fell from the sky, gently flowing past as i walked.

i stepped up to tubbo's home, lightly knocking on the door and waiting for a moment. nobody seemed to answer.

yet i had a bad feeling in my stomach.

i checked the door to see if it was locked and, it wasn't. i gently pushed it open, poking my head in.

"hello?" i called, not wanting to barge in, atleast with no warning. a sweet smell filled my nose, like chocolate.

suddenly i heard squealing, and a yell from somewhere else.

"michael, you don't just run to say hi to strangers!" ranboo yelled, following after the boy.

he quickly attacked my leg before i could even notice him in my vision, he clung on by wrapping himself around me.

i giggled, as i closed the door behind me and saw ranboo's displeased expression.

"he's having a problem with being clingy" ranboo says, almost in an undefeated tone as he turned around and stepped away.

boy was he right, because michael was not moving. "hey dude i- i gotta walk"

i almost tripped, as i was unbalanced for a moment. i begun just sliding my feet along the hardwood flooring, as so far it was the only method working.

wisp, a new member of las nevadas. after leaving morant kingdom for good he refugeed here, eventually becoming a citizen for good.

i should feel uneasy, yet i didnt. wisp seemed like a genuine guy. schlatt had gotten close to him, as i've seen them talking several times as ive arrived home in the past.

he semed like a genuine guy, so hopefully he only had good intentions.

i treaded through the snow as i left snowchester with my hands stuffed into my coats pockets, which were lined with a soft cotton material.

some of the snow seemed to be fresh, as it wasn't as melted compared to the rest. i simply watched my feet glide into the snow, kicking some piles up here and there. it was fun to watch the footprints left, a subtle imprint of the design on the bottom of my boots.

yet my next step was greeted with another footprint, one i didn't quite recognize. i could recognize tubbo and phil's footprints, as phil's was a common print left around the cabins.

suddenly im slammed into the snow, which luckily somewhat cushioned my fall. the wind was practically knocked out of me, as breathing in was a problem for a moment.

a hands placed against the side of my head, pressing me down into the snow.

"name" they simply stated, through an interesting accent. a somewhat feminine voice, yet stern.

i stayed silent, honestly forgetting i even needed to reply. i couldn't see them, yet i knew i didn't recognize their voice.

"i said, whatcha name" they stated once again, the accent more prominent. definitely a female.

"ivy"

"ivy? alright" she replied, relieving some of the pressure she had on me, as she practically sat on top of me.