21

"So you and Lando are official, huh?"

"How'd you know?"

Luke showed me his phone. There was a picture of Lando and i just after the race, me wrapped around him, him holding me up. The kiss. I still kinda couldn't believe he'd kissed me in front of everyone. He'd been getting a lot of questions from the drivers and his team about it, but it didn't seem to bother him at all. We were sure to get questioned online too, now that there was pictures of us.

"Oh, that," i looked at it, then back at him, "yeah we made it official the other day."

"Well, congrats," he smiled, "how is he after the race?"

"I've not seen him much, they've been back at HQ, but he's buzzing, they both are."

"It was a well deserved result for 'em both," he said and i agreed.

---

We had a free week before the next race so we had some time together, though anywhere we seemed to go, people would see us and ask for pictures and autographs from Lando, then ask about us. It didn't bother me at first, but i just wanted a nice normal day out, a little celebration.

After a small crowd had all gotten autographs and pictures, he pulled me to his car, "c'mon, we'll go somewhere quieter."

He drove us to a small secluded beach, and it was amazing. He parked up on the sand and we both pulled out shoes off before getting out. I interlinked my fingers with his and we walked towards the water, "are you a digger or a builder?" he asked me.

"Digger," i nodded, "but i do build the odd castle here and there with a nice little moat around it."

He laughed and as we got to the edge of the water, he pulled me into a kiss. I kissed him deeply, and once we pulled away, i smiled up at him, "you're amazing..."

We spent a few hours there, i dug a huge hole and we built up a massive castle with the sand i'd dug up. Lando made sure to take a picture of it, along with a few of us.

---

He posted the pictures to instagram once we were home again.

@landonorris - so a lot of you have worked it out by now after the pictures from italy, so this is us officially letting you guys know. @sky_yn and i are officially official! we'll be happy to answer any questions you guys have (within reason) in the comments for a bit :)

It wasn't long before the comments section was flooded with questions, good and bad, from fans and friends and everyone.

@user - when did you guys make it official? so happy for you!
@landonorris - a couple days before the race :)

@user - what was your first official date??
@sky_yn - post race celebrations after the 1-2 🥰

@user - she's bot pregnant again is she??
@sky_yn - nope, being careful after that scare!

@carlossainz55 - what about me? you're leaving me for her? 🥺

@charles_leclerc - i'm so happy for you both! you're amazing together❤
@landonorris - thank you charlie ❤❤

@danielricciardo - hey @sky_yn are we still up for that date next week? 😉
@sky_yn - of course just don't tell lando🤫
@landonorris - stealing my girl already danny??
@danielricciardo - 😬😳

@user - are you both like allowed to be together considering your jobs??
@landonorris - yeah of course, they can't stop us being together 🥰

@john.b.atsky - so happy for you both, she's been fawning over you since the beginning!
@landonorris - oh wow has she now??😏
@sky_yn - whatever happened to manager confidentiality?? 😂
@john.b.atsky - sorry was i not meant to say that 🤭