10

Lando sat me down once we were back home and looked at me seriously, "we need to talk about this whole thing."

I nodded, "i know, but it terrifies me."

"You know i'm involved in this too?! This is scary for me as well, and i bet it's scary for the other guy too," he frowned, "you need to tell me who it is, Yn..."

"I will," i nodded, "but i need to tell you both together."

He rolled his eyes, "no you don't."

"Yes i do, how would you feel if i told him before i told you?"

He sighed, "like shit."

"Exactly," i glared.

"Is there no way you can work it out from the timings? Like was it not-"

"The only thing i can think of, is that i took one pill a little late, but fucked both of you within the week so it could be either."

"Who did you fuck first?"

"That doesn't matter," i shook my head, "if you miss one, it takes a week for them to get back into your system."

"Shit," he muttered.

I ran a hand through my hair, "i can't do this, Lando, i am far from ready for a kid."

"We'll get through this together, okay?" he said softly, "and i'm sure he'll be here for you too."

I nodded, "yeah he will... i should probably talk to him actually."

He nodded, "you ring him, i'm gonna jump in the shower while you do."

"You're going out tonight, aren't you?"

"Yeah, i'll probably stay in George's again," he told me, "are you gonna invite him over?"

"Probably, yeah," i nodded.

Charles arrived about ten minutes after Lando left, and i let him in and lead him to the kitchen, "help yourself to any food or drinks. There's alcoholic drinks in the fridge if you want."

"No, i'm okay," he shook his head, "you won't be drinking, will you?"

"No, i don't think that'd be smart right now," i bit my lip.

"Have you throught about what you're doing with it...?"

"I have," i nodded, "but i still have no idea."

"Well i'm going to be here for you every step of the way, whatever you decide."

"Thank you, Charles," i smiled.

---

We had a movie night, and i only realised that i'ď fallen asleep when i woke up wrapped in his arms a hour later, "Charles?"

"Hey," he said softly, "you fell asleep."

I nodded, and nuzzled into him to continue the movie.

I looked up at him after a while, "can you fuck while you're pregnant...?"

He raised a brow, smirking slightly, "yeah, why?"

I bit my lip and leaned in close to him, "because..."

He brought a hand up to my cheek as he leaned in too and kissed me softly. It soon got a little rougher as he pulled me to straddle his hips.

(i may come back one day and write this smut but today isn't that day)

---

I fell asleep again soon after, and once again, woke up wearing Charles' shirt. I knew i'd failed to talk about the matter, but i was never good at talking about things like that, they just stressed me out. I didn't want to get stressed and end up arguing with either of them; it wasn't worth it. So i avoided the topic like my life depended on it, and Charles let me.

Charles also woke me up with coffee in bed, and the promise that he was making pancakes downstairs.

I made my way down once i'd woken up a little. Clutching the coffee mug in my hands, i only wore his shirt as i walked into the kitchen, "hey you."

"Good morning," he smiled, "would you like pancakes?"

I smiled wide, "yes please!"

We sat and talked for a while, music on in the background, until my phone rang. It was Lando - shit.

"Hey, babe, don't worry, i'm not coming home quite yet, but i need my phone charger, if you could grab it for me?"

"Is it still plugged in?"

"Yeah, by my bed," he told me and i jumped up, mouthing to Charles that it was my roommate.

"Okay, i'll grab it," i nodded and ran up to his room.

"George is gonna come and grab it for me," he let me know as i heard the car pull up.

"Wait, you're here now?" i questioned as i grabbed his charger and ran back downstairs.

Charles must've heard them pull up too as he was stood in the hallway, and had pulled his hoodie on.

"Yeah, he's just getting out," he said, "i'll be back tonight, i'll see you then."

"See you soon," i mentally cursed him as i hung up.

"I'm gonna kill him," i said as i unlocked the door.

I was still wearing only Charles' t-shirt, and he only had his hoodie and a pair of boxers on. George was gonna have a field day with this.

Then he walked in, locked eyes with Charles for a split second before looking at me, and gave me a holy shit look.

I handed him the charger and glared at him, "do not say a word, Russell."

"My lips are sealed," he smirked, then nodded a goodbye to Charles and ducked quickly out of the door.

"You're fucking George?!" Charles barely even let the front door close.

"That," i pointed through the door to George, "was not what it looked like."

He cocked a brow up, "then what was it?"

"That was George..." i said slowly, "he's not my roommate. He's with my roommate."

"Why did George come in then, and not your roommate?"

"Because they both know i'd kill him if he'd have come in, because he knows you're here."

He didn't look convinced, but he let it go, "whatever you say."