He was about to shout but I held his mouth. I remember whenever Minnie used to be depressed she did self harm a lot! I was the one to help her with it. But I wonder who helped her the rest of the time? I'm back on duty I guess.

Quitely I made my way towards Minnie and sat beside her with another knife. I held it against my wrist and pressed it inside but from the blunt side and also making sure it doesn't harms me. Minnie's and everyone's eyes went wide So Minnie dropped her knife and snatched my knife away.

Minnie: are you crazy?!?

She scolded me

Jieun: look who's talking who was about to kill her self.

She got quite

Minnie: b-but l-lili

She sobbed and not wasting any time I pulled her into a big bear hug and caressed her back in order to comfort her. She started crying making me cry too. After a few minutes I felt another pair of arms wrapping around my body.

???: Shh...

It was Baekhyun . The three of us were engulfed in each other's embrace . After all this we were still together and not fighting with each other . Together we made the strongest bond .  

This somehow melted the hearts of the  others . They felt ashamed especially Jin and Woosik who had just fought a few minutes back . The 3 kids who are younger than them can control them selves but adults can't . 

as the 3 of them broke the hug . They stood up and saw everyone still standing . Wiping our tears we went towards them . 

In-yeop : we should check the bunker . 

Yibo: yes I agree .

Eunwoo: there must be some information about the killer .

Not wasting much time they all went away leaving the 3 kids at home with Eunwoo and Yoongi . 

They reached the bunker and searched here ands there until they found a fill with "deal " written.

the file had a agreement with someone's signature at the bottom . But they were not able to understand anything as some sort of a liquid had fell over the file . They took the file along with them . Except for that they didn't find anything else . 

Reaching home they found Just Yoongi and Eunwoo in the living room .

Jungkook: hyung where are the kids?

he asked a bit panicked . 

Yoongi: Baekhyun and Minnie went home whereas Jieun Is in her room probably sleeping 

Jungkook sighed and made his way upstairs . He reached Jieun's room and knocked on the door but no response . he tried again but in return he heard nothing . He understood she must be asleep so he went away . 

Inside Jieun was actually sleeping after having a crying session . She felt very bad . Finally she had thought she could live a happy life with her family but no the universe had something else planned for her . 

Same goes for Jungkook but he was not sad about himself but about Jieun , his sister . He was worried sick about her . How she must have lived such a pathetic life . On top of that Jungkook treated her like a piece of sh*t earlier and now that he even promised her that they will live Happily it didn't turn out the same way . Jungkook had made the promise to himself to give his sister the best life and make her happy . He was sad about everything . The situations the 3 kids have come across at such a young age made him feel sick . They didn't deserve all this and he knew Jieun must be thinking that it is her fault that everyone is in such a situation . 

They all didn't deserve it . All they deserved was to live a happy life .

__________________________________________________________________________

A/n 

guys please vote it inspires me to write more and also comment . It will help me write !

Follow me for further updates about the book . Also tell me which type of book you want ? 

  I will write a fanfiction only  

here are the options 

-Love story 

But NO SMUT !

-another sibling story 
also tell me if it should be of a single member or OT7?

Please respond so that I can start working on it . 

LOVE~