Chapter 32

Woosik dashed into the Mansion and saw everyone siting or roaming back and forth . As expected they all wore a worried expression . The moment  the case of another kill was reported The gang returned at the Jeon Mansion . It was something unexpected for the everyone except Eunwoo . He already knew that the killer is out there maybe getting ready for another murder . Jeon, Minsu and Jo Hoon knew who the killer was and Supported him because they really didn't care about it . They had made a deal where in The brother's would give the information about the kids from the cult and the in return the brother's wanted Jieun. They told the killer to NOT kill Jieun . The brother's are dead now means the kids along with Woosik's team will have to find the killer . 

Woosik: The F*ck ! 

He shouted and held his head in frustration after he listened to Eunwoo explaination . 

Eunwoo: We have to search for him before he kills others , I stayed glued to Uncles and dad so that I could find out who the actual killer was but they never told me ...

Woosik: you guys shouldn't have killed him !!

He yelled at the kids . 

Woosik: were you guys trying to be some stunt men and girl or what ! Trying to look cool in front of others! F*cking kids !

Jin: excuse me why are you scolding them like that ?!

He defended the kids 

Woosik: oh you shut up and it's better if you don't interfere in our business !

Jin: I am with them since beginning and I will never leave them so it's better if you get it in the stupid brain of yours !!

Woosik: Is that how you behave as an Idol !? What a shame ! such an angel out side and a as*hole inside !

Jin: look who is talking ! a ba*tard himself !

Woosik: you-

he said charged towards Jin but Yoongi came in between .

Yoongi: guys! Stop fighting! It won't help, it will only create a wall between us which would lead to bad team work!

Yibo: I agree with him.

They both sighed and got away.

Woosik: sorry kid.

Jin: sorry.

That's when Woodie received a phone call

Woosik: hello? ......... What?!?....... *silence*

He talked and kept the phone to the side meanwhile my phone also popped up with a notification.

Be careful of the killer
Another murder at the Han of Kim Chaesoo.

That moment I fell I couldn't breath . Why is it happening the killer will finish everyone like this. I fell on my knees and started crying. As everyone noticed my state they bend down to my height . Jungkook approached me and side hugged me.

But I broke it and looked at Minnie.

Jieun: R-rila is gone.

Her eyes went wide and she stood up and ran to the kitchen . I quickly came into action and ran behind her. Rila was Minnie's cousin. They were very close of course. She was the only family Minnie actually had at that time but they somehow got separated. Rila was a few years younger than Minnie and she was just like a little sister for us.

As I reached the kitchen I started searching for her and found her sitting in a corner with a knife.

Baekhyun: Mi-!