It was about half an hour later when Yejun had arrived, Jihoon was also with her.

"Did Grandad not come back?" Taehyung asked.

"Oh, he ran into an old friend, so he decided to stay for a couple more days." Yejun answered, reaching to fix Taehyung's collar while she continued, "Today is such a chilly day, why are you wearing so little? Are those clothes warm enough? Tomorrow, I'll go with you so we can get you some thick winter wear."

"I have enough, I already have quite a lot of winter clothes." Taehyung said quickly, as not too long ago, Jungkook had someone order him quite a few sets of down garments, and even still proceeded to drag him to buy a lot more clothes. So now, half of their closet was occupied by his clothes.

"That's fine, then. Just put on a bit more layers." Yejun then added, "I called Kookie a moment ago, but the call didn't go through, you two aren't butting heads again these days, right? He's not bullying you, is he?"

"No, we're doing quite fine." Taehyung responded.

"Okay. Then, I brought gifts for the two of you. So, when we get back home I'll show you." Yejun said.

"Sure, thank you Aunty." Taehyung smiled.

When they returned, Yejun gave everyone the gifts she had brought back. In addition to Jungkook and Taehyung, butler and Aunt Zhou were not left out. Yejun had even brought a few chocolates to share amongst the female servants. After she was done distributing the presents, she along with Jihoon, both went upstairs to unpack their things. So now, Taehyung, who was left sitting by his lonesome and bored, saw that Aunt Zhou was busy in the kitchen, thus he simply went over to help.

"Let me give you a hand." Taehyung said, wanting to help wash the vegetables. But just as he went over to assist Aunt Zhou, a startled young girl, hurriedly took the vegetables aside, saying, "There is no need, that's not necessary!"

"Then, can I help you cut them?" Taehyung asked.

"No, there's no need to!" The young girl shook her head vigorously.

"Then......"

"Young Master Taehyung, you shouldn't frighten her. Just wait outside, alright." Aunt Zhou said cheerily.

"But I'm so bored." Taehyung also laughed.

"Then, what kind of soup do you want to eat today? Aunt Zhou will make you some soup." Aunt Zhou asked.

After he heard what she said, Taehyung remembered that the chef who helped to give him those soups, so he asked, "Aunt Zhou, who's the new cook?"

"New cook?" A puzzled Aunt Zhou asked.

"Yeah, the one who gave me soup for that past few days, so I want to thank him for the trouble." Taehyung elaborated.

"Oh! Who did I think you were talking about, eh!" Aunt Zhou laughed, "There aren't any new chefs here, those soups were all the Young Master's. He came here every day to let me teach him about then."

Taehyung froze, and again asked, "Who did you just say it was?"

"Young Master Jeon." Aunt Zhou replied then added, "He said he wanted to soothe your stomach, so every day, he came back here to ask me to teach how to do it. He even wrote everything down in a huge notebook!"

All the soup given to him this week was from Jungkook? He even took notes in a giant notebook?!

Taehyung felt dumb because that idea had never occurred to him! He instantaneously felt as if someone had smacked him, leaving his mind in a daze.