Email

I woke up from my nap to see it's 7pm. Not that late. I asked Molly to come over tomorrow and she said yes! But only for an hour or so. I can't wait to hug her.

I sit up as my room lights up in a white flash. Blink and it's dark agian. Then after a few seconds of confusion I hear thunder. Light faster then sound. I forgot. I look outside and see it hailing and dark. I turn the hallway light on and go downstairs. I walk in the kitchen and search for the number for chinse. I finally found it and dial the number,

"Hello, Chinese garden. How may I help you" says the man sounding like he would rather be anywhere else but there.

"Can I please get a large container of fried rice with out prawns and a bag of those pork balls thingies with the source" I order.

"Pork ball thingies" the questions.

"You know, the pork in batter thingies... The porky pork thingies, with batter" I try to explain.

"Porky pork thingies.... Your mean pork balls" he laughs.

"I said that before" I say.

"I know, it's just my job sucks and you're the only thing I have to entertain myself with" he says.

"Your mean" I say.

"Want your food or not" he asks.

"Yes yes yes" I say fast.

"Okay, okay. It will be pick up or" he says.

"Delivery" I say.

"And you live..."he says.

"Right sorry, 31 Melton court" I say.

"Okay, 45 minutes and I'll see you with your food" he says.

"Thank you... But 45 whole minutes" I say.

"Yep" he says.

"But I'm hungry now" I say like a little child.

"Is your mummy there" he asks.

"I'm a grown child. I'm 17 years of age" I say.

"You just... Ah.. Never mind.. See you soon" he says then hangs up. Rude.

I walk around the house, noticing a few things missing.. And a few boxes around. Am.... Am I moving house again. Just when I make friends, that would he right. Go dad. He always knows what's best. Money, because that's more important then his own family right.

I walk to my dad's office. I open the door and go inside. I sit at his desk chair. I see a photo frame covered in sticky notes. I wonder what the photo is. Unless it's nothing. I take the sticky notes off and find a picture of me and Molly when I was younger. I looked happy. More social.

My eyes start to well up. I shake my head. I look at the desk. Then I see the bin. It has about 4 opened letters from the bank. I pick them up. What could they be. We own this house don't we?

I start to read these letters. We owe the bank over 2 million dollars! What could he have spent that much money on. I open his laptop and he has a password. I type in mums name and it unlocks. I look through his emails. I need to know how he spent 2 million dollars without anybody noticing. He has a bad car, bad cloths, bad laptop. Bad everything.

Then I see it. He sends an email to a girl named Hayley everyday almost. I open then... I regret it. I see what I thought I would never see. My father is worse then I thought.

Date sent: Thursday, 20:37.
Subject: visiting you
To: Hayley27@hotmail.com

Hey babe, I told my family I was going on a business trip again. We can hang out for a couple of days. I promise I will brake it off with my wife soon. I just need her to sign some papers so she owes the bank instead of me. And we can live by the beach. Just us two.

Love, Brad.

I have to tell mum. I print off the email and shutdown his computer. I run to my room and hide it where he won't find it. I hear a knock at the door.

I run down stairs with my money and open the door.

"Food" I smile at the man.

"Yes food. Your actually a 17 year old" he says looking at me.

"I was just hungry" I mumble.

"Haokay here's your food" he says passing me the bag.

"Here's your money" I say.

"What, no tip. I came here 15 minutes early" he pouts. I roll my eyes and pass him 15 dollars.

"1 dollar for every minute" I say.

"Thank you" he smiles goofily.

I go back to my bedroom and eat my food. I'm so happy I can finally eat. But, I have to talk to my so called 'father' tomorrow. Yay. Not, I was being sarcastic. I don't know if that was clear or not. But a recap, I am not happy to see my father. Okay, now back to eating .

-----------------
Good morning/night/prevening people. Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I was planing out the book more, so I would keep it interesting. I have big plans, stay happy to all!

Love you